Interval/Time-lapse function on digital (foto)camera

Old July 31st 06, 01:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Interval/Time-lapse function on digital (foto)camera

Hi people,

I'm looking for a digital camera with an interval/time lapse function
on it. What I wanne do is shooting pictures with a time
difference(establishing 1 second to 1 hour or something like that)
between every picture where I am able to manually set the used time.
I've seen the Ricoh Caplio R4 and the Nikon Coolpix S5 have this
feature. Are there any more cameras which have this option on board and
with a price approximately of 300-400 euro and what are your
suggestions(or tell me what you think is a excellent camera)?

Thanks in advance.
Paul

Old July 31st 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rutger

schreef in bericht
oups.com...
Hi people,

I'm looking for a digital camera with an interval/time lapse function
on it. What I wanne do is shooting pictures with a time
difference(establishing 1 second to 1 hour or something like that)
between every picture where I am able to manually set the used time.
I've seen the Ricoh Caplio R4 and the Nikon Coolpix S5 have this
feature. Are there any more cameras which have this option on board and
with a price approximately of 300-400 euro and what are your
suggestions(or tell me what you think is a excellent camera)?

Google for 'zigview', the 'r'-version of it can doe that with any dslr.

Rutger

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager/

Old August 1st 06, 11:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Hi Rutger,

I've looked it up and the Zigview sounds very interesting. I think it's
what I'm looking for and the other extra features makes a simple camera
even more advanced. Thanks for the tip. Another question is maybe hard
to answer but do you have any addresses(websites/shops) where I can buy
the Zigview in The Netherlands or else within Europe? I'm an inhabitant
of The Netherlands that's why.

Paul

Old August 1st 06, 11:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Hi again Rutger,

What do you mean with "can doe that with any dslr."?

Thanks,
Paul

Old August 1st 06, 12:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

What I meant was the word "dslr" but I was googling around and came
across that word many times so now it's clear to me. Not experienced
yet with photography is my weakness!(But hopefully in the future maybe
becoming a good one!)

Thanks anyway.
Bill Funk schreef:

On 1 Aug 2006 03:11:06 -0700, wrote:

Hi again Rutger,

What do you mean with "can doe that with any dslr."?

It looks like a typo; "doe" should be "do".

Thanks,
Paul

Rutger schreef:

[...]

replace "g" with "a"

Old August 1st 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rutger

schreef in bericht
ups.com...
Hi Rutger,

I've looked it up and the Zigview sounds very interesting. I think it's
what I'm looking for and the other extra features makes a simple camera
even more advanced. Thanks for the tip. Another question is maybe hard
to answer but do you have any addresses(websites/shops) where I can buy
the Zigview in The Netherlands or else within Europe? I'm an inhabitant
of The Netherlands that's why.

www.fotokonijnenberg.nl sells them.

Rutger

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zwaarddrager/

Old August 1st 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill Funk

On 1 Aug 2006 04:36:02 -0700, wrote:

What I meant was the word "dslr" but I was googling around and came
across that word many times so now it's clear to me. Not experienced
yet with photography is my weakness!(But hopefully in the future maybe
becoming a good one!)

Thanks anyway.

Ah, yes! It would help to say what you didn't get. :-)