Google Lens Is Used 3B Times Per Month

Old May 18th 21, 07:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.mobile.android
J.B. Wood

Default Google Lens Is Used 3B Times Per Month

Google Lens Is Used 3B Times Per Month
https://www.androidheadlines.com/202...uses-per-month

What is Google Lens?
https://www.androidheadlines.com/202...r-preview.html

Where to get Google Lens?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...google.ar.lens

Rooted?
https://www.xda-developers.com/enabl...tos-right-now/
https://www.thecustomdroid.com/enabl...ooted-android/

Identify:
Artwork
Barcodes
Books
Buildings
Landmarks
Media covers
Movies
Music albums
Paintings
Places
Points of Interest
Statues
Video games

Perform:
Add contacts from a business card
Language translation
Look up product information
Open web addresses in your browser
Plant and animal identification
Save dates to your calendar from a poster
--
J. B. Wood e-mail:
Old May 22nd 21, 07:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.mobile.android
SMS

On 5/18/2021 11:59 AM, J.B. Wood wrote:
Google Lens Is Used 3B Times Per Month
https://www.androidheadlines.com/202...uses-per-month

The translate feature is amazingly useful.
Old May 22nd 21, 09:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.mobile.android
J.B. Wood

On 5/22/2021 8:54 PM, sms wrote:
Google Lens Is Used 3B Times Per Month
https://www.androidheadlines.com/202...uses-per-month

The translate feature is amazingly useful.

Both Google Lens & Google Camera have a "translate" feature it seems.

My Google GCam translate test just now was to type a line of text in English
on translate.google.com using my desktop PC and pushing the button on
translate.google.com to translate that text into Spanish on the desktop PC.

I opened the Wichaya Google GCam APK port on the phone and snapped a picture
of only the Spanish side using the "Translate" button in that GCam port.

Wichaya GCam port (main controls are just like they are with Google GCam)
Name: Camera_Go_1.8.3_Wichaya.apk
Size: 15629747 bytes (14 MiB)
SHA256: 32377240F5F66F6FE927B458E21B40FA44F60CEA7C0634B258 6AECFFE2F22B41
https://devdrive.cloud/3ae36e5c86758....3_Wichaya.apk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14wi...JyDbal5LY/view

Interestingly the translation of Spanish back to English by the Google CCam
port was almost the same as the original English text sentence was
(it was definitely usable but slightly different from the original).
--
J. B. Wood e-mail:
Old May 26th 21, 05:35 PM
LauraWilliams LauraWilliams is offline
Junior Member

Location: NY

Great thoughts, I thank you for the useful materials.
https://fixthephoto.com/aurora-hdr-vs-lightroom.html

Last edited by LauraWilliams : June 3rd 21 at 04:45 PM.