Social Isolating at Trader Joe's

Old March 31st 20, 11:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Social Isolating at Trader Joe's

Social Isolating in line outside our local Trader Joe’s in Templeton, California yesterday. They had a policy of limiting the number of shoppers in the store to 20, and separating those in line by 6 feet. They had a pretty good supply of stuff on full shelves.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4527d0waepksb2/IMG_3095.jpg

....and for Philo, that was shot with my iPhone 11+ not my X-T3

Savageduck

Old March 31st 20, 07:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Alfred
Molon wrote:

Social Isolating in line outside our local Trader Joe?s in Templeton,
California yesterday. They had a policy of limiting the number of shoppers
in the store to 20, and separating those in line by 6 feet. They had a
pretty good supply of stuff on full shelves.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4527d0waepksb2/IMG_3095.jpg

...and for Philo, that was shot with my iPhone 11+ not my X-T3

What is Trader Joe?s? A supermarket for food?

are search engines blocked where you are?

https://www.traderjoes.com
Old March 31st 20, 10:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article ,
RichA wrote:

I've seen this at other places. Problem is, people show up in sub-freezing
weather, get out of their cars with light jackets only to be told they have
to stand outside in line waiting to get into a drug store.

that's a problem of their own making.

either they go home and get a warmer coat or they freeze. their choice.
Old March 31st 20, 11:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David[_22_]

On 31/03/2020 19:46, nospam wrote:
In article , Alfred
Molon wrote:

Social Isolating in line outside our local Trader Joe?s in Templeton,
California yesterday. They had a policy of limiting the number of shoppers
in the store to 20, and separating those in line by 6 feet. They had a
pretty good supply of stuff on full shelves.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4527d0waepksb2/IMG_3095.jpg

...and for Philo, that was shot with my iPhone 11+ not my X-T3

What is Trader Joe?s? A supermarket for food?

are search engines blocked where you are?

https://www.traderjoes.com

Why didn't you spot that Savageduck lied about the phone he used?

Old April 1st 20, 04:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Molon wrote:

Social Isolating in line outside our local Trader Joe?s in Templeton,
California yesterday. They had a policy of limiting the number of
shoppers
in the store to 20, and separating those in line by 6 feet. They had a
pretty good supply of stuff on full shelves.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4527d0waepksb2/IMG_3095.jpg

...and for Philo, that was shot with my iPhone 11+ not my X-T3

What is Trader Joe?s? A supermarket for food?

are search engines blocked where you are?

https://www.traderjoes.com

Why didn't you spot that Savageduck lied about the phone he used?

Lie?? Data could be in error. A typo. A forgetful moment.

In any event it's boorish to throw out a statement that someone is lying.

Grow up.
Old April 1st 20, 01:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Mar 31, 2020, John McWilliams wrote
(in article ):

On 3/31/20 PDT 3:36 PM, David wrote:
On 31/03/2020 19:46, nospam wrote:
In . com, Alfred
Molon wrote:

Social Isolating in line outside our local Trader Joe?s in Templeton,
California yesterday. They had a policy of limiting the number of
shoppers
in the store to 20, and separating those in line by 6 feet. They had a
pretty good supply of stuff on full shelves.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4527d0waepksb2/IMG_3095.jpg

...and for Philo, that was shot with my iPhone 11+ not my X-T3

What is Trader Joe?s? A supermarket for food?

are search engines blocked where you are?

https://www.traderjoes.com

Why didn't you spot that Savageduck lied about the phone he used?

Lie?? Data could be in error. A typo. A forgetful moment.

In any event it's boorish to throw out a statement that someone is lying.

Grow up.

Now I see the “David" accusation with your response to him. I am usually blind to his comments as I have him, and his flame-warrior well filtered. His incurable cross posting, and passive aggressive writing does nothing but disturb, and disrupt News Groups.

The simple answer is, I had a travel fatigue, brain fart typo. One might even say a typical 'phinggr phfawlt’.

My iPhone is indeed an iP8+ and it serves as it always does, and did for that shot, as my camera of immediate convenience, and/or last resort.

Savageduck

Old April 1st 20, 09:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David[_22_]

Molon wrote:

Social Isolating in line outside our local Trader Joe?s in Templeton,
California yesterday. They had a policy of limiting the number of
shoppers
in the store to 20, and separating those in line by 6 feet. They had a
pretty good supply of stuff on full shelves.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4527d0waepksb2/IMG_3095.jpg

...and for Philo, that was shot with my iPhone 11+ not my X-T3

What is Trader Joe?s? A supermarket for food?

are search engines blocked where you are?

https://www.traderjoes.com

Why didn't you spot that Savageduck lied about the phone he used?

Lie?? Data could be in error. A typo. A forgetful moment.

In any event it's boorish to throw out a statement that someone is lying.

Grow up.

Had Savageduck himself not chosen to be a boor himself, he'd have
responded to my original post: MID

Nobody else has taken the same attitude in this newsgroup where I have
tried, consistently, never to disruptive proceedings.

Philo has been my Facebook friend for many years and I didn't want him
to be misled. Now he knows the truth.