Guth Venus is way more alive than Usenet

Old September 6th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

Default Guth Venus is way more alive than Usenet

You'd certainly never know by way of Usenet infomercial standards, but
there's all sorts of new and improved science arriving about Venus, all
of which further supports the geothermal nature of our extremely nearby
and rather toasty Venus as being one seriously hot place for the likes
of us wussy humans to live. The facts of that thick and terribly
buoyant soup of an atmosphere being so extra toasty by day and otherwise
cooling off rather nicely by night (extracting roughly 15% more thermal
energy than solar contributed) does not significantly alter the
geothermally heated surface situation by day or night, as being from
where most of that environmental thermal energy has been derived from,
that's still in the newish planetology phase of having been radiating
and otherwise continually outgassing and thereby unavoidably heating the
Venusian atmosphere as primarily from the bottom up.

Thermal imaging and other planetology science results from Venus Express
http://sci.esa.int/science-e/www/obj...objectid=39432

For starters, we have had fairly old science as to appreciating the
surface geothermal anomaly differentials of what that physical
environment as having 225~240 K has to work with:

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/science/kief...oebe_fig2b.gif
Once the Venus EXPRESS PFS instrument is rebooted/activated and
contributing in depth of better thermal imaging resolution that should
penetrate down to the surface, whereas this is when we'll get another
good deal of updated science as pertaining to those multiple hot spots
or active volcanic zones of geothermal lava and/or of various surface
mud flows, possibly sufficient resolution as to re-identify the active
area associated with the 'Fluid Arch'.

Therefore, Venus is simply not offering the exact same surface
temperature upon each and every square meter of that newish environment,
and there's certainly absolute loads of what's local and of essentially
unlimited/renewable energy available to work with. There's also
absolutely nothing technical that's entirely insurmountable on behalf of
other intelligent life having existed/coexisted, whereas there's only
the ongoing bigotry, greed and arrogance of Usenet naysayism that's
continually hard at work of their wagging-thy-dogs to death.

The image of a Venusian township or community of those extremely large
structures, as having their perfectly rational configuration of
infrastructure, along with having their nearby tarmac that's fairly
complex, isn't a joke. But since most Usenet folks and official
rusemasters tend to refuse to believe my image processing and banish all
subsequent interpretations, or for that matter of whatever anyone else
happens to perceive as being potentially artificial gets their official
banishment or as much mainstream status quo flak and/or torment as this
Usenet from naysay hell can muster (yet they'll believe each and every
NASA/Apollo image w/o question and/or without a stitch of physics or any
other hard-science in support thereof) is why I'm starting off by
posting the raw NASA/Magellan image link, which so happens to contain
those terrific items of interest, that which I've spoken of and having
requested honest contributions from all that's worth sharing for the
past seven years.

Here's the original composite and official Magellan image at roughly 225
m and 36 looks/pixel:
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

If I'm not asking too much, please take another unbiased/(open mindset)
1:1 look-see, and tell us whatever you honestly think, and please do
share as to the observationology and/or planetology basis of whatever's
encharge of your best SWAG or investigative mindset. If you can't
manage or otherwise refuse to accomplish the digital PhotoShop
enlargements, in which case I'll offer my best efforts as to sharing the
step by step of whatever photographic enlargement/(zoom-in) process, and
then I'll share the results of what I've managed to accomplish, which
unfortunately isn't going to be 10% as good as what our nondisclosure
NIMA team has to offer.
-
Brad Guth

Old September 6th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Phil

Just out of interest, when was the last time you has sex?

news:9d26ff3a1b92bd3cdabc890a95c16bf8.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old September 6th 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Chuck Stewart

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 19:26:50 +0100, Phil wrote:

Just out of interest, when was the last time you has sex?

And when's the last time you posted an
inane one-liner over a hundred needlessly
quoted lines of Guthdrool?

Hint: This was the last time for you as
far as I was concerned...

*plonk*

--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just studying algebra?"

Old September 6th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

"Phil" wrote in message

Just out of interest, when was the last time you has sex?

Chuck Stewart; And when's the last time you posted an inane one-liner
over a hundred needlessly quoted lines of Guthdrool?

Is that the very best on-topic contributions that each of your incest
cloned mindsets of well documented bigotry can muster?

Apparenty it is. Why am I or of anyone else with so much as half a
village idiot brain not the least bit surprised?
-
Brad Guth

Old September 6th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Phil

Talking of on-topic... That's the problem with your post. You talk in a
language some of us villiage idiots don't understand in a photography
newsgroup, and your punctuation is terrible. Despite that, I have no doubt
that you are a very intelligent guy.

Anyway, when was the last time you had sex? ;-)

news:e28356c5541a34f13ef6518a352695db.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old September 6th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Helen

"Phil" wrote in message
Uh? Who you talking to?

Wow, you really are a bright spark aren't you.

Old September 6th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

"Phil" wrote in message

Talking of on-topic... That's the problem with your post. You talk in a
language some of us villiage idiots don't understand in a photography
newsgroup, and your punctuation is terrible. Despite that, I have no doubt
that you are a very intelligent guy.

Anyway, when was the last time you had sex? ;-)

Phil,
That's it, the very best of your photographic or of whatever's of
physics or of a science contribution is hereby limited to my sex-life?

Are you saying you'd like to sleep with me? or is it merely that of
mutual fornication that you're interested in?

Am I supposed to be impressed?
Acording to your GOOGLE ) profile, you're another
nobody of a spook/mole.

How much further off-topic do you and your kind of MI/NSA village idiots
intend to take this?

BTW; everything I post is automatically dyslexic encrypted, free of
charge.
-
Brad Guth

Old September 6th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

Thus far Usenet "Phil" is an official MI/NSA spook/mole insider, and
Usenet "Helen" is just an actual person that's being least possible
topic constructive (typically hit and run), but otherwise remains
deathly afraid of her/his own shadow, much like a good little Third
Reich minion.

Too bad those MIB enforcers of their nondisclosure cultism are just
about everywhere these days, and as such we outsiders have to contend
with this incest form of Usenet crapolla. It must be something that's
in the water.
-
Brad Guth

Old September 6th 06, 11:57 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Brad Guth wrote:
Thus far Usenet "Phil" is an official MI/NSA spook/mole insider, and
Usenet "Helen" is just an actual person that's being least possible
topic constructive (typically hit and run), but otherwise remains
deathly afraid of her/his own shadow, much like a good little Third
Reich minion.

Too bad those MIB enforcers of their nondisclosure cultism are just
about everywhere these days, and as such we outsiders have to contend
with this incest form of Usenet crapolla. It must be something that's
in the water.

Could be the x=posting.

F-U set.

--