To whoever doubted...

Old October 11th 05, 06:59 PM
Martin Francis

Default To whoever doubted...

.... when I said i'd hoped the Canon 5D would hit £2000 before Feb when I
intend to buy one, well it already happened. Jacobs UK website had it as a
two-day special last weekend for £1999. Sorry there was no heads up, I only
found out myself yesterday- but it leaves me VERY hopeful for February.

Anyone prepared to start placing odds?

Martin

Old October 11th 05, 08:02 PM
no_name

Martin Francis wrote:

... when I said i'd hoped the Canon 5D would hit £2000 before Feb when I
intend to buy one, well it already happened. Jacobs UK website had it as a
two-day special last weekend for £1999. Sorry there was no heads up, I only
found out myself yesterday- but it leaves me VERY hopeful for February.

Anyone prepared to start placing odds?

Martin

Not really.

I'm more interested in speculation about Nikon's D200 & whether Pentax
will use the sensor in a *istD replacement (since the *istD supposedly
used the same sensor as the D100).
Old October 11th 05, 10:23 PM
Martin Francis

"Steve Cutchen" wrote in message
In article , Martin Francis
wrote:

... when I said i'd hoped the Canon 5D would hit £2000 before Feb when I
intend to buy one, well it already happened. Jacobs UK website had it as
two-day special last weekend for £1999. Sorry there was no heads up, I
only
found out myself yesterday- but it leaves me VERY hopeful for February.

Anyone prepared to start placing odds?

Martin

whomever.

I considered whomever, but decided the only people who would correct me
would be the kind who don't capitalise.

;-)

Martin

Old October 11th 05, 11:46 PM
Frank ess

wrote:

... when I said i'd hoped the Canon 5D would hit £2000 before Feb
when I intend to buy one, well it already happened. Jacobs UK
website had it as a
two-day special last weekend for £1999. Sorry there was no heads
up, I only
found out myself yesterday- but it leaves me VERY hopeful for
February. Anyone prepared to start placing odds?

Martin

whomever.

I considered whomever, but decided the only people who would correct
me would be the kind who don't capitalise.

;-)

Martin

or communicate in full sentences.

Old October 12th 05, 12:39 AM
Simon Stanmore

"Martin Francis" wrote in message
... when I said i'd hoped the Canon 5D would hit £2000 before Feb when I
intend to buy one, well it already happened. Jacobs UK website had it as a
two-day special last weekend for £1999. Sorry there was no heads up, I
only found out myself yesterday- but it leaves me VERY hopeful for
February.

Anyone prepared to start placing odds?

Martin

http://www.mydv.co.uk/xcart/product....3&cat=0&page=1 .
Get one now Martin, they're really very good. Well that's unless you love
using very WA zooms!
--
Simon
http://www.pbase.com/stanmore