yahoo I'm back in business

Old February 27th 05, 08:45 AM
retoohs

Default yahoo I'm back in business

At Christmas I dropped my Pentax 645N and cracked the body. I sent it
away and the internal damage is minimal and a case has been found so it
is getting fixed for a cheap price. Today I just received news the
importers have finally obtained a new mask set for my Dimage Multi II
scanner, I didn't have a 645 mask which was a real bummer being my main
MF system is the Pentax 645N. It has only taken 12 months for the New
Zealand Minolta Rep. to get the mask set, something that fits in an
envelope. Anyway I'm like a pig in mud as I'm getting this all sorted
together and going to be up and running with my 645 again. I love my 7D
but I'm going back to film for those magic morning and evening lights.
Digital just doesn't catch it the same, at least not in my price range
(22mp backs might be different). I'll still shoot digital everyday I'm
shooting but I will also be shooting 645 film. I will be more frugal
with my film but looking at old work i can see I have unfinished
business with film.

Alan