Recommendation Request: Good PnS Digital

Old October 24th 09, 05:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Outing the Ray Fischer Troll - Again

Default Recommendation Request: Good PnS Digital

On 24 Oct 2009 02:25:53 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

dale towers wrote:
On 23 Oct 2009 05:06:03 GMT,
(Ray Fischer) wrote:

Let's see you provide an actual example.

Random pick from Google:

http://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/prod4901.htm

"Other Flash Functions: Manual flash output (3 levels)"

For just one of hundreds of P&S cameras that allow you to adjust manual
flash output. The auto-flash modes allow 13, 1/3EV increments from -2 EV to
+2 EV exposure compensation.

That's exposure COMPENSATION.

As I pointed out before, none allow setting the actual, absolute power
level. Many allow an adjustment form the automatic setting.

Holy **** are you ever an idiot of a troll. You can't even comprehend what
is right in front of your face. There is the MANUAL flash output option, 3
levels. and the AUTOMATIC (exposure compensation) flash output option, 17
levels.

Old October 24th 09, 05:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Outing the Ray Fischer Troll - Again

On 24 Oct 2009 02:25:53 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

dale towers wrote:
On 23 Oct 2009 05:06:03 GMT,
(Ray Fischer) wrote:

Let's see you provide an actual example.

Random pick from Google:

http://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/prod4901.htm

"Other Flash Functions: Manual flash output (3 levels)"

For just one of hundreds of P&S cameras that allow you to adjust manual
flash output. The auto-flash modes allow 13, 1/3EV increments from -2 EV to
+2 EV exposure compensation.

That's exposure COMPENSATION.

As I pointed out before, none allow setting the actual, absolute power
level. Many allow an adjustment form the automatic setting.

Holy **** are you ever an idiot of a troll. You can't even comprehend what
is right in front of your face. There is the MANUAL flash output option, 3
levels. and the AUTOMATIC (exposure compensation) flash output option, 13
levels.

(13, 17, typo correction)
Old October 24th 09, 07:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

the Troll - Again wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
dale towers wrote:
On 23 Oct 2009 05:06:03 GMT,
(Ray Fischer) wrote:

Let's see you provide an actual example.

Random pick from Google:

http://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/prod4901.htm

"Other Flash Functions: Manual flash output (3 levels)"

For just one of hundreds of P&S cameras that allow you to adjust manual
flash output. The auto-flash modes allow 13, 1/3EV increments from -2 EV to
+2 EV exposure compensation.

That's exposure COMPENSATION.

As I pointed out before, none allow setting the actual, absolute power
level. Many allow an adjustment form the automatic setting.

Holy **** are you ever an idiot of a troll. You can't even comprehend what

Go away, idiot troll.

--
Ray Fischer

Old October 24th 09, 07:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

the Troll - Again wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
dale towers wrote:
On 23 Oct 2009 05:06:03 GMT,
(Ray Fischer) wrote:

Let's see you provide an actual example.

Random pick from Google:

http://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/prod4901.htm

"Other Flash Functions: Manual flash output (3 levels)"

For just one of hundreds of P&S cameras that allow you to adjust manual
flash output. The auto-flash modes allow 13, 1/3EV increments from -2 EV to
+2 EV exposure compensation.

That's exposure COMPENSATION.

As I pointed out before, none allow setting the actual, absolute power
level. Many allow an adjustment form the automatic setting.

Holy **** are you ever an idiot of a troll. You can't even comprehend what

Go away, asshole troll.

--
Ray Fischer

Old October 24th 09, 07:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Outing the Ray Fischer Troll - Again

On 24 Oct 2009 06:07:03 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

the Troll - Again wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
dale towers wrote:
On 23 Oct 2009 05:06:03 GMT,
(Ray Fischer) wrote:

Let's see you provide an actual example.

Random pick from Google:

http://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/prod4901.htm

"Other Flash Functions: Manual flash output (3 levels)"

For just one of hundreds of P&S cameras that allow you to adjust manual
flash output. The auto-flash modes allow 13, 1/3EV increments from -2 EV to
+2 EV exposure compensation.

That's exposure COMPENSATION.

As I pointed out before, none allow setting the actual, absolute power
level. Many allow an adjustment form the automatic setting.

Holy **** are you ever an idiot of a troll. You can't even comprehend what

Go away, idiot troll.

Every time you post that I'll take that as your way of saying, "I, Ray
Fischer, really am a totally pathetic dumb**** of a troll and was
completely proved wrong and humiliated, world-wide, again."

Thanks for letting me know what those words mean when coming from you. At
first I thought they meant the direct opposite of that, you know, it's
usual meaning, until you just now proved otherwise.

Either that, or you just like posting what you think of yourself. Not
unlike like the Reese character on "Malcolm in the Middle" when he's
hitting himself in the head and saying, "You're stupid, stupid, stupid
....", when referring to himself.

You're just posting your own advice in reference to yourself. It's the only
way your words can make any sense.

Old October 24th 09, 01:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

the Troll - Again wrote:
On 24 Oct 2009 06:07:03 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
the Troll - Again wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:

Old October 24th 09, 11:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
iws

"Further Info" wrote in message
| On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:14:09 -0700, "james" wrote:
|
| Basically, the characteristics I think are important a adjustable
| flash intensity and adjustable apeture. Maybe also a pre-set macro/
| close-up mode......and of course inexpensive (under $120....??). Any
| other features to suggest?
|
| No cameras, PnS or even DSLR has adjustable flash intensity. They are all
| automatic.
|
| Where on earth do you get this? Some of the Canon Powershots, on manual
| mode, have 3 levels of output. On all the P, TV, and AV modes they have 13
| levels of flash EV compensation, from -2EV to +2EV in 1/3 EV increments.
On
| my other P&S cameras they all allow at least 3 levels of flash-output
| adjustment.

Well, well, after all this time I finally learn that my A620 has an
adjustable flash. Thanks!