A Photography forum. PhotoBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PhotoBanter.com forum » Marketplace » General Equipment For Sale
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Free Large Box of Camera

Old April 5th 05, 12:53 AM
external usenet poster

Default Free Large Box of Camera

I collected cameras for years and now I wish to give them away. Pick up
only....I have everything from box cameras to Polaroid cameras, old 8mm
projector and much more. Just email me and we can get together for pick
up. I live in the Sacramento, CA area.
email address:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies