Just recieved my 15 free digital prints from Kellards- Amazing Quality Prints!

Old December 26th 03, 12:13 AM
Bruce

Default Just recieved my 15 free digital prints from Kellards- Amazing Quality Prints!

I was recommended to try out kellards online digital printing. They
were offering 15 free 4x6 to try them, so I downloaded thier free
software and uploaded my images, they offer sizes from wallets to
12x18, glossy and matte, with white border or without. I chose some
glossy, some matte regular and bordered. Once uploaded I recieved a
email confimation. The next day I recieved an email that the order was
complete and was shipped out. I received the order 3 days later via
usps. I have to tell you I have tried ofoto and shutterfly and was
happy, but these were better looking. First of all they use Kodak
Royal Paper which has a rich feel and is suppose to be vibrant and
colorful. Plus they did some color and density corections and
eliminated red eye on one of the images i had. I think I found someone
to do all my digital work.
Just thought i might share my experience with someone and I'm sure you
will be happy with them as well.
Old December 26th 03, 09:47 AM
Bryan Olson

Bruce ) wrote:
I was recommended to try out kellards online digital printing. They
were offering 15 free 4x6 to try them,

Their *special* on 4x6 is 152% of what my local Costco's
one-hour lab charges. Their regular prices are much worse.
They want $14.99 for a 12x18 which Costco does (on Noritsu with
Fuji Crystal Archive) for $2.99.

[...]
I think I found someone to do all my digital work.
Just thought i might share my experience with someone and I'm sure you
will be happy with them as well.

Looks like this is the only message has
ever shared on Usenet.

If anyone does want to take them up on the 15 free 4x6 prints,
be sure and see their policies.html page, since the offer isn't
noted on their main page. It appears to be good through
2/28/04.

--
--Bryan

Old December 26th 03, 02:39 PM
jakman

www.kellards.com I actually tried them once and was very happy with their work.
Old December 26th 03, 08:48 PM
Bryan Olson

jakman wrote ):
I actually tried them once and was very happy with their work.

Another quick web-search shows that is the
same individual as
, and uses the names
"jake mantel", "Jack Mandle", and "john dell". These identities
plug Kellards on Usenet and web sites, and do essentially
nothing else.

He's been plugging them since August 2002. This month, over a
year later, and he's still reporting "I just signed up with
kellards...".

One photo.net contribution speaks of Kellards in the first
person. At
http://www.photo.net/community/links we read:

Kellards Digital Photo Printing Software- The easiest way to
high quality prints from digital images, from the comfort of
your home or office. Simply download our FREE Internet
printing software, And we will deliver it right to your
door, or you can pick it up at one of our retail locations.
Great Quality! Great Price! (contributed by jake mantel)

Also see:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...g .google.com

http://www.photo.net/neighbor/view-o...hbor_id=189674

http://www.photo.net/neighbor/view-o...hbor_id=191426