[PIC] The Fate of Film

Old January 18th 08, 02:26 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

Default [PIC] The Fate of Film

After years of film v. digital debates the Truth is about to be
revealed. The mystical jacket will reveal all...

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/MJ/TheFateOfFilm.htm

Do not look unless you are willing to accept the prophecy of the
jacket.
Old January 18th 08, 02:44 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default The Fate of Film

On Jan 18, 8:26*am, JimKramer wrote:
After years of film v. digital debates the Truth is about to be
revealed. *The mystical jacket will reveal all...

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/MJ/TheFateOfFilm.htm

Do not look unless you are willing to accept the prophecy of the
jacket.

I see "FILM DIED" or "FILM SO DIED."

I guess the jacket, like the scriptures, are open to interpretation.

Old January 18th 08, 03:58 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Eric Miller

I see "FILM DIED" or "FILM SO DIED."

I guess the jacket, like the scriptures, are open to interpretation.

I see "FILM IS DIED"

Eric Miller
www.dyesscreek.com

Old January 18th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

On Jan 18, 9:58*am, "Eric Miller"
wrote:
I see "FILM DIED" or "FILM SO DIED."
I guess the jacket, like the scriptures, are open to interpretation.

I see "FILM IS DIED"

Eric Millerwww.dyesscreek.com

Infidels! The lot of you! Do not mock the Holey Jacket!

And your grammar is atrocious. :-)
Old January 18th 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Peter Chant[_2_]

JimKramer wrote:

Infidels! The lot of you! Do not mock the Holey Jacket!

Can I check - is your mother a member of the Knights Templar? Should be
trudge round Paris based on its predictions?

Pete

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk
Old January 18th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

On Jan 18, 12:03*pm, Peter Chant
wrote:
JimKramer wrote:
Infidels! The lot of you! Do not mock the Holey Jacket!

Can I check - is your mother a member of the Knights Templar? *Should be
trudge round Paris based on its predictions?

Pete

--http://www.petezilla.co.uk

No, and yes, but only with a camera. :-)

To Paris, to Paris we go! Now who's paying for the trip?
Old January 18th 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Jan 18, 10:44*am, JimKramer wrote:
On Jan 18, 9:58*am, "Eric Miller"
wrote:

I see "FILM DIED" or "FILM SO DIED."
I guess the jacket, like the scriptures, are open to interpretation.

I see "FILM IS DIED"

Eric Millerwww.dyesscreek.com

Infidels! The lot of you! Do not mock the Holey Jacket!

And your grammar is atrocious. :-)

I also see "I LURK". Fun way of looking at things. But real messages?

Just like they said that B&W film will die when color hit the market.
Film will never go away.

Draco
Old January 18th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

wrote:

I see "FILM DIED" or "FILM SO DIED."
I guess the jacket, like the scriptures, are open to interpretation.

I see "FILM IS DIED"

Eric Millerwww.dyesscreek.com

Infidels! The lot of you! Do not mock the Holey Jacket!

And your grammar is atrocious. :-)

I also see "I LURK". Fun way of looking at things. But real messages?

But it's all absolutely true, I'm thinking about writing a "GREAT"
book to spread the "WORD"s :-)

Just like they said that B&W film will die when color hit the market.
Film will never go away.

Draco

No, not in the foreseeable future; but I already use a lot less then I
used to use, and short of getting set up with an 8x10 system, I'm not
likely to start using more. Film (that I would consider using as
opposed to the consumer "crap" that is very readily available) is just
going to get harder to find and more expensive to use. But this is
hardly news to anyone.

Jim

Old January 19th 08, 01:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
??Lonely Boy??

I see "Film On Die"......

http://bei-langni.myminicity.com/com

--

-
==================

"JimKramer"

Old January 19th 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

On Jan 18, 6:06*pm, Pudentame wrote:
Eric Miller wrote:
I see "FILM DIED" or "FILM SO DIED."

I guess the jacket, like the scriptures, are open to interpretation.

I see "FILM IS DIED"

... and Yossarian sees everything twice.

two eyes...