Buying A Watch? You Might Want To Read This First...

Old January 17th 08, 09:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
88059355

Default Buying A Watch? You Might Want To Read This First...

Do you have a collection of watches? Or do you at least own a watch?
Is it real? Is it genuine? Or is it a replica? Having a watch and
wearing it around our wrist makes us time conscious. And it is not a
bad habit or bad connotation. In fact, I consider it as a positive
character because it will lessen our tardiness when it comes to work,
school, or meetings.

What things do you consider when buying a watch? Does it have to be
big? Does it have to be small? Does it have to be Rolex? Or any watch
will do as long as it tells you the correct time? Owning a factual
watch would cost us a lot of money but buying a fabricated watch will
not stay long on your ownership. So, what watch does an individual
really need?

You need to consider many things. Though it's just a watch, you might
want to own something that is good, useful, and affordable. A material
that is expensive is not always beneficial and not all low-priced
things are useless. Sometimes, you just need to be meticulous to
possess the things that you really want and you really need.

Now let's see the most common factors that you need to consider in
selecting a watch:

1. Time or When to purchase a watch. If you're not in a hurry to buy a
watch, then take some time first to read articles, scan magazines,
visit sites that deals with watch, etc. so you can have a wide variety
of watches to choose from. This will give you an idea of how much
money you will be spending, plus you don't need to spend a lot of time
in the mall trying to figure out what watch will best suit your needs.
But if you really need the watch already, then at least bring with you
at least two friends so you could ask for their comments and
suggestions regarding watches.

2. Money. Save or set apart your budget (if you have one) so you will
not be able to spend it on other things. Some people (including me)
tend to spend my budget for other things, which I really do not need.
Doing this, will not let you spend too much money for a watch.

3. Brand. Some of you may have your eyebrows raise and ask "What the
heck?" This is true. You might want to consider also he brand of what
that you will be buying. Is it already tested? Is it known for durable
products? You have to know these things if you want to own a watch
that will last long.

4. Where to buy. If you're buying from the watch store itself (e.g.
Rolex store) then I guess you can omit this on your list. But if you
will be buying from malls or department stores, then you need to
consider this factor. This is important for if in case the watch that
you bought is damage, you can easily go to the store where you bought
it and ask for a replacement. Just be sure that you have the receipt
with you for they will not entertain you if you don't have any proof
of purchase.

5. How the watch looks like if you're wearing it. If you're already on
the store to buy your watch, you might want to consider fitting it
before buying it. Does it look good on you? Does it suit all your
clothes? I'm sorry to disappoint you but not all watches can be
appropriate with different kinds of dresses. Be sure that it looks
good on you and you feel comfortable wearing it.

There are so many things that you still need to consider in selecting
your watch. But at least you have an idea as to how to select the
appropriate watch for you. I hope this helps you even just a bit.

http://cncarrental.cn/html/goodspeech/20060924/629.html

nothing to read here John Lively Digital Photography 0 September 10th 07 03:14 PM
READ ACPOKER78 In The Darkroom 1 September 1st 04 01:01 PM
Dan - please read Simon General Equipment For Sale 0 August 22nd 03 11:25 AM