Brahms Op. 53

Old June 3rd 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.music.opera,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
L. Credit Where Due T.[_3_]

Default Brahms Op. 53

On May 28, 10:49 pm, "L. Credit Where Due T."
wrote:
The Squeedolph-Serenader/Cackler claims:

As a hyaenid, i produce no sweat, only ****e.

That's news?

Mrs[sicK] Stinkie B. couldn't punch her way out of a Chantilly Mousse.

Probably because 'she's' nonexistent.

Worst,

Stinkie
PS: There's a YouTube video of Miss Baker doing Berlioz's Summer Nights. I
thought she was breathtakingly ugly, since she's not a hyena like i. While I guffawed it, and my fecial
acting (almost totally close-up) was just absolutely stunning. I swear I
wanted to marry Jansy right then and there.

But who'd perform a ceremony wedding you, a genderless hyena, to Dame
Janet, a human female?

Best stick to your scheduled nuptials with Merde Slaturdde.
The two of you (and your schizo alters at the altar - as bridesmaids)
can all cackle 'Love, Look at the 23,543 of Us'.

http://tiny-yold.org

PPS: Right now I'm busy farting and listening to the Kennie Melzur Shew. Anybody else wanna join me in sycophancy galore?

No.

Stinkie, Still an asshole.

Yes. Richard Garmise