FS: D5XL enlarger

Old September 22nd 04, 09:49 PM
John Costello

Default FS: D5XL enlarger

Omega D5XL with color head, power supply and regulator. Includes the
following negative carriers: 35mm, 6x6, 6x7, 4x5 glassless and 4x5 glass.
Also included, a 150mm f/5.6 Rodenstock Rodagon (looks like some separation,
but towards the outer part - works perfectly) and 90mm f/5.6 OmicronEL lens.

The enlarger is presently bolted to a low countertop and braced with Omega's
wall brace(included). I have a wall mount also, as well as a baseboard, all
of which
are included.

Everything is in excellent working order. Buyer is also welcome to an
assortment of darkroom items, such as several drums (8x10, 11x14, 16x20 and
20x24) and two rotating bases, etc.

Asking $950.

This thing is a bear to ship, so I prefer to sell to someone who lives in
the Philadelphia/South Jersey area (I am in Marlton in South Jersey)
Willing to meet buyer halfway as long as my half is under 60 miles.

I also have a smaller enlarger (Phillips PCS 2000) and other lenses, Nova
processors, Colorstar 3000, etc, which I plan to list separately, once the
D5 is gone.

Please reply my e-mail address directly.

John Costello

Old October 16th 04, 04:13 AM
Usenet Newsreader

Do you have a film processor to sell? Does the D-5 have a extension
bellows and fine-focusing on it?