How to right click a photo to send to Google reverse image search

Old January 28th 13, 04:47 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Joe Mastroianni

Default How to right click a photo to send to Google reverse image search

Where can I find a freeware application to send a photo to Google Reverse
Image Search by right clicking on the photo in Firefox?

One can install the free TinEye Reverse Image Search extension
into Firefox, which adds a new right-click context menu to send pictures
to TinEye for verification.

Likewise, there is a free Alan Raskin Exif Viewer which extracts and
displays EXIF information when right clicking on a photo in Firefox.

Q: Is there a similar Firefox extension that sends the photo to Google
Reverse Image Search?

Old January 28th 13, 05:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
sobriquet

On Monday, January 28, 2013 6:00:12 PM UTC+1, Craig wrote:
On 01/28/2013 08:47 AM, Joe Mastroianni wrote:

Where can I find a freeware application to send a photo to Google

Reverse Image Search by right clicking on the photo in Firefox?

One can install the free TinEye Reverse Image Search extension into

Firefox, which adds a new right-click context menu to send pictures

to TinEye for verification.

Likewise, there is a free Alan Raskin Exif Viewer which extracts and

displays EXIF information when right clicking on a photo in Firefox.

Q: Is there a similar Firefox extension that sends the photo to

Google Reverse Image Search?

John Muir wrote one:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/fir...arch-by-image/

haven't tried it.

--

-Craig

Or for chrome:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...gccjpmnglmnflm
Old January 28th 13, 10:52 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Usenet Account

On 28/01/2013 11:47 AM, Joe Mastroianni wrote:
Where can I find a freeware application to send a photo to Google Reverse
Image Search by right clicking on the photo in Firefox?

One can install the free TinEye Reverse Image Search extension
into Firefox, which adds a new right-click context menu to send pictures
to TinEye for verification.

Likewise, there is a free Alan Raskin Exif Viewer which extracts and
displays EXIF information when right clicking on a photo in Firefox.

Q: Is there a similar Firefox extension that sends the photo to Google
Reverse Image Search?

Firefox has:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/fir...e-my-pictures/

Google Chrome has:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...nmpiklalfhelgf

--
This space intentionally left blank.
Old January 29th 13, 01:50 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Joe Mastroianni

On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:52:33 -0500, Usenet Account wrote:

Firefox has:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/fir...e-my-pictures/

Wow. That was great! Way more than I had expected. Thanks!

Who-stole-my-pictures wins overall, since it contains BOTH TinEye and
Google Reverse Image Search - and - as a bonus, adds yandex.ru to the
mix, all at the same time!

Old January 29th 13, 06:34 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Danny D.[_3_]

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 01:50:28 +0000, Joe Mastroianni wrote:

Who-stole-my-pictures wins overall, since it contains BOTH TinEye and
Google Reverse Image Search - and - as a bonus, adds yandex.ru to the
mix, all at the same time!

Here are some related URLs:

http://araskin.webs.com/exif/exif.html (exif viewer)
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...-image-search/