WTS: Nikon Pronea 600i APS SLR

Old November 20th 06, 06:42 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
e.l roy

Default WTS: Nikon Pronea 600i APS SLR

Have a Nikon Pronea 600i APS camera to let go at S$300. Include 2 lens,
camera bag, manual, release cable, 2 UV filter. Interested: contact
) for viewing.

Old November 22nd 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Skip

Default Nikon Pronea 600i APS SLR

Wrong group. This is neither rec.photo.equipment.aps nor is it the
rec.photo.marketplace.aps newsgroup.

--
Skip Middleton
www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Old November 25th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Doug Robbins

Even if this were the appropriate newsgroup for selling equipment, no one
except perhaps a collector of obsolete cameras would be interested in buying
a APS slr. Perhaps you can get $50 for it on eBay.

ps.com...

Old November 25th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"Doug Robbins" wrote in message
Even if this were the appropriate newsgroup for selling equipment, no one
except perhaps a collector of obsolete cameras would be interested in
buying a APS slr. Perhaps you can get $50 for it on eBay.

My wife loves them. They still make film for them, and if you never intend
to blow the pictures up much larger than 4 x 6, they are just as good as any
film camera. I found a brand new Canon elf II, still in the box, at our
local flea market for $12. This is an all metal bodied camera that sold 10
years ago for $350. It works perfectly, and is about as big as a package of
cigarettes.

Old November 25th 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"Doug Robbins" wrote in message
The Elf II isn't an SLR, dude. Do you even read the posts before you
reply?

I do sometimes miss a word here and there......

Old November 26th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Pudentame

William Graham wrote:
"Doug Robbins" wrote in message
Even if this were the appropriate newsgroup for selling equipment, no one
except perhaps a collector of obsolete cameras would be interested in
buying a APS slr. Perhaps you can get $50 for it on eBay.

My wife loves them. They still make film for them, and if you never intend
to blow the pictures up much larger than 4 x 6, they are just as good as any
film camera.

OTOH, if I didn't plan on blowing them up larger than 4 x 6, I could use
one of them new cell phone cameras.

Every picture I take is intended to be at least 11 x 14 (or larger).
Old November 27th 06, 06:15 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"Pudentame" wrote in message
William Graham wrote:
"Doug Robbins" wrote in message
Even if this were the appropriate newsgroup for selling equipment, no
one except perhaps a collector of obsolete cameras would be interested
in buying a APS slr. Perhaps you can get $50 for it on eBay.

My wife loves them. They still make film for them, and if you never
intend to blow the pictures up much larger than 4 x 6, they are just as
good as any film camera.

OTOH, if I didn't plan on blowing them up larger than 4 x 6, I could use
one of them new cell phone cameras.

Every picture I take is intended to be at least 11 x 14 (or larger).

Wow....I couldn't afford to produce 11 x 14 prints of all my stuff....OTOH,
viewing them on my computer screen is almost the same thing.....My biggest
problem with my wife's aps stuff is that my film scanner won't accept
it......I have to scan her prints with my flatbed, and the quality of those
Wall-Mart prints is problematical, to say the least......