Another way cool one

Old October 31st 13, 12:18 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
M-M

Default Another way cool one

Along the banks of the Schuylkill river. From a Blade 350GX/GoPro Hero2
http://www.mhmyers.com/gopro/bridge.jpg

--
m-m
photo gallery:
Old October 31st 13, 03:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 10/30/13 7:18 PM, in article , "M-M"
wrote:

Along the banks of the Schuylkill river. From a Blade 350GX/GoPro Hero2
http://www.mhmyers.com/gopro/bridge.jpg

To be "cool" it has to be realistic. That looks like the toy that it is. At
least get a less distorted lens than that door peephole for the capture.

Old October 31st 13, 03:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
J. Clarke[_2_]

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Along the banks of the Schuylkill river. From a Blade 350GX/GoPro Hero2
http://www.mhmyers.com/gopro/bridge.jpg

To be "cool" it has to be realistic. That looks like the toy that it is. At
least get a less distorted lens than that door peephole for the capture.

Realistic? It is realistic. It's not intended to be a scale model of
anything, it's a tool.

Old October 31st 13, 10:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , George Kerby wrote:

M-M:
Along the banks of the Schuylkill river. From a Blade 350GX/GoPro
Hero2 http://www.mhmyers.com/gopro/bridge.jpg

To be "cool" it has to be realistic. That looks like the toy that it
is. At least get a less distorted lens than that door peephole for
the capture.

Uh, what is "unrealistic" about the picture?

--
Sandman[.net]
Old October 31st 13, 02:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tim Conway[_2_]

"M-M" wrote in message
Along the banks of the Schuylkill river. From a Blade 350GX/GoPro Hero2
http://www.mhmyers.com/gopro/bridge.jpg

I like this one even more than the cityscape.
Is that the "sure-kill" expressway on the bridge? lol

Old October 31st 13, 03:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
M-M

In article , Tim Conway
wrote:

"M-M" wrote in message
Along the banks of the Schuylkill river. From a Blade 350GX/GoPro Hero2
http://www.mhmyers.com/gopro/bridge.jpg

I like this one even more than the cityscape.
Is that the "sure-kill" expressway on the bridge? lol

The sure-kill is out of frame on the left. The Kelly Drive is across
the river. The bridge is just a railroad bridge.

--
m-m
photo gallery:
Old October 31st 13, 06:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
J. Clarke[_2_]

In article , says...

"M-M" wrote in message
Along the banks of the Schuylkill river. From a Blade 350GX/GoPro Hero2
http://www.mhmyers.com/gopro/bridge.jpg

I like this one even more than the cityscape.
Is that the "sure-kill" expressway on the bridge? lol

I think that's a railroad bridge. Looks like there's a train on it.

Hmm. I suspect that the existence of GPS-equipped quadcopters and the
like is going to do interesting things for Google Earth's coverage.

Old October 31st 13, 07:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tim Conway[_2_]

"M-M" wrote in message
In article , Tim Conway
wrote:

"M-M" wrote in message
Along the banks of the Schuylkill river. From a Blade 350GX/GoPro Hero2
http://www.mhmyers.com/gopro/bridge.jpg

I like this one even more than the cityscape.
Is that the "sure-kill" expressway on the bridge? lol

The sure-kill is out of frame on the left. The Kelly Drive is across
the river. The bridge is just a railroad bridge.

Thanks.
I was wondering. It looks like the typical railroad bridge.

Old October 31st 13, 07:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
James Silverton[_2_]

On 10/31/2013 4:20 PM, Tim Conway wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in message
.. .
In article , says...

"M-M" wrote in message
Along the banks of the Schuylkill river. From a Blade 350GX/GoPro Hero2
http://www.mhmyers.com/gopro/bridge.jpg

I like this one even more than the cityscape.
Is that the "sure-kill" expressway on the bridge? lol

I think that's a railroad bridge. Looks like there's a train on it.

Hmm. I suspect that the existence of GPS-equipped quadcopters and the
like is going to do interesting things for Google Earth's coverage.

hmm. That's an interesting idea. Like in enterprising photogs
photographing areas with that gadget (according to guidelines) and uploading
to google for a fee?

I have sometimes wondered what would be the legal consequences if I took
a shotgun and blasted a helicopter drone over my property?

--
Jim Silverton (Potomac, MD)

Extraneous "not." in Reply To.
Old October 31st 13, 07:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
J. Clarke[_2_]

In article , says...

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
says...

"M-M" wrote in message
Along the banks of the Schuylkill river. From a Blade 350GX/GoPro Hero2
http://www.mhmyers.com/gopro/bridge.jpg

I like this one even more than the cityscape.
Is that the "sure-kill" expressway on the bridge? lol

I think that's a railroad bridge. Looks like there's a train on it.

Hmm. I suspect that the existence of GPS-equipped quadcopters and the
like is going to do interesting things for Google Earth's coverage.

hmm. That's an interesting idea. Like in enterprising photogs
photographing areas with that gadget (according to guidelines) and uploading
to google for a fee?

Or google just operating their own like they do with the cars that do
Google Streets. Possibly the quadcopters could work in conjunction with
the cars.

cool aviel571 Digital Photography 1 July 29th 07 05:07 PM
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! aviel571 Digital Photography 0 April 1st 07 10:09 AM
cool!!!!!!!!!!!! aviel571 Digital Photography 0 March 21st 07 05:59 PM
cool!!!!!!!!!!1 aviel570 Digital Photography 0 March 21st 07 05:57 PM
FA: This Minox B spy camera not only LOOKS cool, carrying it makes you FEEL cool! Hugh Lyon-Sach 35mm Equipment for Sale 1 August 12th 05 05:38 PM