Life Cycle of a Photographer

Old October 18th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Lloyd Erlick

Default Life Cycle of a Photographer

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:07:27 GMT, "Nicholas
O. Lindan" wrote:

where it is right to be wrong and wrong is
right.

October 18, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

That was Richard Nixon, right? "We had to
destroy the village to save it."

Or maybe it was George Bush. He's pretty
right, too, eh ...

regards,
--le

Old October 19th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Greg \_\

In article .net,
"Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote:

If time ran backwards then thoughts would run backwards and
we wouldn't notice we are going in reverse, everything would
appear normal.

how would you know ?
--
Reality-Is finding that perfect picture
and never looking back.

www.gregblankphoto.com

Old October 20th 06, 07:59 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
QueenAdelle via PhotoKB.com

David Nebenzahl wrote:
Nicholas O. Lindan spake thus:

It's funny because my partner and I had that conversation
around two years ago; about that what if, what if life is

[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
we wouldn't notice we are going in reverse, everything would
appear normal.

.os kniht t'nod I ?esrevinu "rorrim" siht ni meht dnatsrednu ot elba eb
ew dluow tuB

Da Vinci here, huh. I guess, if life is backwards, then we think backwards,
and speak backwards, then we'd understand each other even if our scripts are
backwards, because backwards in that backward world will be the norm. It
wouldn't even be called backwards.

Life in the universe should reach contraction before life could go backwards.
But the universe is still expanding. Still, it's nice to muse about it.

--
+Shakti V.