What the heck is wrong with Nikon?

Old December 10th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Focus[_3_]

Default What the heck is wrong with Nikon?

I tried the whole day to download version 1.22 of NXView, but all over the
world the Nikon sites are slow as thick **** in the winter (USA, UK and
Holland) and when it stops you only have a corrupted file of about 18 MB
while it should be 50 MB.
Anybody knows what happened? They got hacked or something? Jealous Canon fan
maybe? ;-)

--
Focus

Old December 10th 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank Arthur

Default What the heck is wrong with a Nikon user?

"Focus" wrote in message
I tried the whole day to download version 1.22 of NXView, but all
over the world the Nikon sites are slow as thick **** in the winter
(USA, UK and Holland) and when it stops you only have a corrupted
file of about 18 MB while it should be 50 MB.
Anybody knows what happened? They got hacked or something? Jealous
Canon fan maybe? ;-)

--
Focus

And this got you so bent out of shape because you couldn't get your
download version NOW!?

Old December 10th 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

Focus wrote:
I tried the whole day to download version 1.22 of NXView, but all over the
world the Nikon sites are slow as thick **** in the winter (USA, UK and
Holland) and when it stops you only have a corrupted file of about 18 MB
while it should be 50 MB.
Anybody knows what happened? They got hacked or something? Jealous Canon fan
maybe? ;-)

See the center of this image:
http://www.aliasimages.com/images/a9...437_SML_NS.jpg

Can't read it?
Let's zoom in:
http://www.aliasimages.com/images/a9...ML_NS_CROP.jpg

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old December 10th 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Focus[_3_]

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
Focus wrote:
I tried the whole day to download version 1.22 of NXView, but all over
the world the Nikon sites are slow as thick **** in the winter (USA, UK
and Holland) and when it stops you only have a corrupted file of about 18
MB while it should be 50 MB.
Anybody knows what happened? They got hacked or something? Jealous Canon
fan maybe? ;-)

See the center of this image:
http://www.aliasimages.com/images/a9...437_SML_NS.jpg

Can't read it?
Let's zoom in:

Let's not...
Very childish. So you can use Photoshop? Wow! Amazing. My 13 year old
daughter can do that even more realistic.
Some people just have too much time on their hands..

--
Focus

Old December 10th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Focus[_3_]

Default Nothing wrong anymore! (Who said usenet doesn't help?)

"Larry Thong" wrote in message
m...
Focus wrote:

I tried the whole day to download version 1.22 of NXView, but all
over the world the Nikon sites are slow as thick **** in the winter
(USA, UK and Holland) and when it stops you only have a corrupted
file of about 18 MB while it should be 50 MB.
Anybody knows what happened? They got hacked or something? Jealous
Canon fan maybe? ;-)

Seems everyone is downloading the updates for NX2 and Camera Control Pro2
getting ready for the D3x.

That doesn't explain why the file was corrupt. But I just tried again in the
USA and now it works flawless. Speed between 1 and 2 MB/sec! One of the
fastest downloads I ever got...

--
Focus

Old December 10th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

Focus wrote:
I tried the whole day to download version 1.22 of NXView, but all over
the world the Nikon sites are slow as thick **** in the winter (USA, UK
and Holland) and when it stops you only have a corrupted file of about
18 MB while it should be 50 MB.
Anybody knows what happened? They got hacked or something? Jealous Canon
fan maybe? ;-)

See the center of this image:
http://www.aliasimages.com/images/a9...437_SML_NS.jpg

Can't read it?
Let's zoom in:

Let's not...
Very childish. So you can use Photoshop? Wow! Amazing. My 13 year old
daughter can do that even more realistic.
Some people just have too much time on their hands..

Yes, but he made you look!!!

Old December 10th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

Focus wrote:
I tried the whole day to download version 1.22 of NXView, but all over
the world the Nikon sites are slow as thick **** in the winter (USA, UK
and Holland) and when it stops you only have a corrupted file of about 18
MB while it should be 50 MB.
Anybody knows what happened? They got hacked or something? Jealous Canon
fan maybe? ;-)

See the center of this image:
http://www.aliasimages.com/images/a9...437_SML_NS.jpg

Can't read it?
Let's zoom in:

Let's not...
Very childish.

It's not like you have anything else to do as you can't DL the s/w from
Nikon...

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old December 11th 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

alan.browne@****headtroll

Focus wrote:
I tried the whole day to download version 1.22 of NXView, but all over
the world the Nikon sites are slow as thick **** in the winter (USA, UK
and Holland) and when it stops you only have a corrupted file of about 18
MB while it should be 50 MB.
Anybody knows what happened? They got hacked or something? Jealous Canon
fan maybe? ;-)

See the center of this image:
http://www.aliasimages.com/images/a9...437_SML_NS.jpg

Can't read it?
Let's zoom in:

Let's not...
Very childish. So you can use Photoshop? Wow! Amazing. My 13 year old
daughter can do that even more realistic.
Some people just have too much time on their hands..

You have to ignore that asshole, he thinks he's better than you because he
bought a sony camera... he's quite retarded... Imagine how pathetic he must be
to spend thousands of dollars on camera junk and then run around telling
everyone how wonderful he is? How he can buy things and aim cameras at things?
Wow what a skill!

He's beyond pathetic... or your pity...

We should all ignore this super troll.

Old December 11th 08, 10:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
savvo

Focus wrote:
I tried the whole day to download version 1.22 of NXView, but all over
the world the Nikon sites are slow as thick **** in the winter (USA, UK
and Holland) and when it stops you only have a corrupted file of about 18
MB while it should be 50 MB.
Anybody knows what happened? They got hacked or something? Jealous Canon
fan maybe? ;-)

I tried a couple of times to download a Camera Control update yesterday.
Gave up when it crapped out after dribbling bits at sub-dial-up speed.
There was obviously an issue in Nikon's network yesterday.

See the center of this image:
http://www.aliasimages.com/images/a9...437_SML_NS.jpg

Can't read it?
Let's zoom in:

Let's not...
Very childish. So you can use Photoshop? Wow! Amazing. My 13 year old
daughter can do that even more realistic.
Some people just have too much time on their hands..

And, maybe, can't get over that nagging doubt that, although they've
bought manufacturer A's equipment, perhaps they made the wrong decision
and manufacturer B would have been a better choice.

What better way to mask the insecurity than by a good old bout of
puerile name-calling? I mean, it works so well for Vern why don't we all
do it?

--
savvo orig. invib. man