Blue Angels SF Fleet Week 2010

Old October 16th 10, 03:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Blue Angels SF Fleet Week 2010

On 2010-10-16 06:43:43 -0700, Vance said:

Last weekend was Fleetweek. I wasn't going to shoot the air show, but
I couldn't resist getting some shots of the Blue Angels.

This shot was taken about a half block from my apartment on Hyde
Street:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...t=d irectlink

This

is from a high rise as they flew past. Yes, I am up that high
and they were that close:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...t=d irectlink

This

is a graphical treatment of them as they dived below the level of
the building I was on:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...t=d irectlink

Anyway,

there are what they are. Enjoy or not as you will.

Vance

Number two from the high rise is your real keeper in this batch. I
makes for a great, up there with them POV shot.

Nice to have the opportunity for those shots close to home.

Thanks for sharing.

Savageduck

Old October 16th 10, 03:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Alan Browne

On 2010-10-16 06:43:43 -0700, Vance said:

This shot was taken about a half block from my apartment on Hyde
Street:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...t=d irectlink

The above is the most interesting given the elements surrounding the
flight. (and #4 is a little sloppy...)

--
gmail originated posts filtered due to spam.
Old October 16th 10, 03:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2010-10-16 07:27:39 -0700, Alan Browne

On 2010-10-16 06:43:43 -0700, Vance said:

This shot was taken about a half block from my apartment on Hyde
Street:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...t=d irectlink

The

above is the most interesting given the elements surrounding the
flight. (and #4 is a little sloppy...)

OK. Let's take tail-end Charlie out and keelhaul him!

Savageduck