Advanced, Secret Professional Photography Methods And Techniques

Old February 13th 07, 02:18 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.darkroom
[email protected]

Default Advanced, Secret Professional Photography Methods And Techniques

I loved landscape photography very much but my landscapes were always
boring flat lines, glorious and beautiful flowers in my garden lacked
the spectacular detail they had in real life, night time shots were
always blurry, never getting the sharpness or quality I wanted, action
shots were just as bad and out of focus all the time. The people shots
I took didn't come anywhere near reflecting the loveliness gentleness
of the person, my people photos didn't do people justice at all. They
looked fake and unnatural. And my indoor shots were always annoyingly
dark, even with the flash on and my photos never had the clarity,
sharpness or awesome feeling I wanted....it was one disappointing shot
after another.
I felt really frustrated disappointed because I was SO passionate
about photography, and especially since I bought my new digital
camera, I wanted to learn all that was possible to learn.
Then one day, it happened. I actually got a photo I was trying to get
for years....there it was; a perfect shot.
I remember that day so clearly. It was about six years ago. I was
driving the car to a beautiful little mountain town, with tall trees,
lush green rolling hills, birds of all varieties, and running streams
and water falls. Driving into this town there was the most magnificent
landscape.....
And then I discovered how to keep improving. The best thing was that
through determination I became really skilled in photography in such a
short amount of time. And from there things just got better and
better, and my photos went from be absolute rubbish to beautiful works
of art.
http://photographyok.blogspot.com/#