Canon G5 for sale all in box mint

Old October 5th 03, 07:23 PM
TXLAZER

NO,
I'm NOT upset, being from NY that's just the way I speak!
I Feel it's WRONG for you self proclaimed price checkers to interfere with
other peoples business .You NEED to get a life and mind YOUR own business, If
someone ASKS a question like is this a good price, or good equipment then
REPLY to that person ONLY, otherwise keep your nose out!!
Old October 6th 03, 02:47 AM
Tom Pfeiffer

So exactly what's your excuse for being part of this conversation if you
feel so strongly that people should mind your own business?

Tom P.

Old October 8th 03, 01:50 AM
TXLAZER

Well Danny boy,

I see you know very little about people from New York, we speak loud, and
since your now being rude and calling me names you have crossed the line, and
you've gotten personnel.
I will NOW be concentrating not on this thread but to locate you, just to see
if you'd like to call me a jack ass to my face (either way I'm sure I'll have
some fun, you might too) If you do a search for my screen name (go back to 98
and 01) and do a lot of reading you will see that twice I have hunted down
people like you, big mouth pencil neck twits) I'm 43 and retired so the time is
NOTHING to me. I'll keep you updated as to when you might expect to see me
knocking on your door.
BTW if you are a woman or under the age of 18 let me know now.
I wonder how many people in this newsgroup you've ticked off and know your
address we will find out soon

Old October 8th 03, 04:43 AM
Danny B.

On 08 Oct 2003 00:50:21 GMT, (TXLAZER) wrote:

BTW if you are a woman or under the age of 18 let me know now.

Not a woman, but I'm 16. So what?