FS: Coolpix 5700

Old September 26th 03, 09:53 PM
CC

Nobody's trying to gouge anybody, innocent or otherwise. The camera
alone retails for almost $1000 and I'm including $200 in additional
items. So asking $400 less than retail for a mint camera is not an
unreasonable place to start. Unfortunately, Swishbuckler and others
likely are, at worst, trying to get something for nothing, and at best,
trolls.

SwashBuckle wrote:
seconded on that Art

swash

Subject: Coolpix 5700
From: "Q. Lu"
Date: 9/25/03 8:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time
I don't know what enjoyment you take by do things like this, Alex and
SwashBuckle.
First, it is non of your business. As long as the guy did not steal the
thing he is selling, he has the right to set the price, and he is not
forcing anybody to accept his price.
Second, you are obviously very sick people who have no better things to

do.

If you think you can change everyone's mind, you are dead wrong. I, and

many

normal people loath your type, and don't give a s*** about what you say.
Third, do you think many people read this newsgroup nowadays? NO. You

clowns

have no audience!

Those on this NG are here to help one another. There are many beginners

here

who are not familiar with present martket prices. When someone steps in
attempting to gouge the innocent, others will, to their credit, prevent

that

from happening . If you are looking to screw someone, you are in the wrong

news

group..

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

Old September 26th 03, 10:23 PM
CC

What the hell are you talking about?

Q. Lu wrote:
And you call the offer of $300 from CC an effort to help the innocent? CC
also offerd $100 for someone else's Nikon 995. I guess you think that is a
fair offer? CC has no other intension except wasting his and others' time.

Old September 26th 03, 11:11 PM
Q. Lu

Sorry, I meant SwashBuckle. CC, read my previous posts and you know who I am
against here. It is not you!

Old September 27th 03, 12:12 AM
Alex

My statement was directed to SwashBuckle
"Q. Lu" wrote in message
I don't know what enjoyment you take by do things like this, Alex and
SwashBuckle.
First, it is non of your business. As long as the guy did not steal the
thing he is selling, he has the right to set the price, and he is not
forcing anybody to accept his price.
Second, you are obviously very sick people who have no better things to

do.
If you think you can change everyone's mind, you are dead wrong. I, and

many
normal people loath your type, and don't give a s*** about what you say.
Third, do you think many people read this newsgroup nowadays? NO. You

clowns
have no audience!

"Alex" wrote in message
Just some deadbeat wanting something for nothing. Probably on

disability!
"CC" wrote in message ...
No nerve, just letting you know where you can put your non-buying,
irrelevant, unsolicited, and insignificant advice. More along the

lines
of helpful directions.

Folks, I still need to sell this gear so if you're interested, drop me
an email.

SwishBuckle wrote:
touched on a nerve there then. The truth always hurts.

so your willing to sell at $600 then, what about $300

swash

"CC" wrote in message

If you're buying, sold. If not, please take your opinion and go

****
your self.

SwashBuckle wrote:

still to close to the new price even adding those pieces.

realistic cost would be $600.......secondhand...... no matter how

its
advertised

swash

"CC" wrote in message

Like new (MINT) Coolpix 4700 with MB-E5700, standard EN-EL1

battery
and
charger, Nikon bag, cables, software, and all books and papers.

$800 plus shipping

Paypal from bank account (no credita cards) or money order.

Colorado Springs, CO