Canon G3 whole package

Old September 24th 03, 04:07 AM
Canon G3

Default Canon G3 whole package

Like New G3, plus 2 Lensmate adapters (52mm, 58mm), standalone rapid charger
and extra battery, filters, bag, more CF, etc, starting from only $425

Old September 24th 03, 08:37 AM
Danny B.

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:07:03 -0500, "Canon G3"
wrote:

Like New G3, plus 2 Lensmate adapters (52mm, 58mm), standalone rapid charger

Nice feedback. NOT!

Old September 24th 03, 03:18 PM
Canon G3

I got refund from Half.com for last transaction because seller didn't ship
the thing. Click on the transaction to see detail. Same with the other one.
eBay doesn't remove false feedbacks even after their investigation proves
feebacks are false!

Old September 25th 03, 03:31 AM
Tom Pfeiffer

I see that Q.Lu has a new nickname.

I once left someone a negative feedback because their ID had been stolen and
used to (fraudulently) purchase a camera from me. Once it got sorted out,
the original owner of the ID had my negative feedback removed from his
record, but eBay refused to remove the neutral item he left for me that
basically said he wasn't the one who bought the camera from me.

So don't believe that eBay can't or won't remove feedback, it's not true.

Tom P.

Old September 25th 03, 07:19 AM
Danny B.

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:31:25 -0500, "Tom Pfeiffer"
wrote:

I see that Q.Lu has a new nickname.

Yes, nym shifting is not exactly good netiquette. Wonder why the
change?

Old September 26th 03, 04:08 AM
Q. Lu

well, you can click on the transaction in which I got a negative feedback
and see what happened. I ordered something, never got it delivered. I left a
negative feedback to the seller and he revenged by giving me one too. At the
end, I got full refund from half.com, an eBay owned website(click on the
transaction and you will see the record). But eBay said something like
"unless we get a court order, we can not remove a negative feedback even it
is proven to be retalitary. ..."
I say that is total B.S. Tom, if you can tell me how to make eBay remove
such obvious false feedback, it will be appreciated.
The nickname is meant to make the post stand out, and it paid out. Someone
bought my G3 directly, instead of wasting time on eBay. Obviously he was
smarter on reading ebay feedbacks.
Bottomline, you picked on two auctions I had, but couldn't ruin either one.
Haven't you realized that there are better things to do other than going
after me unsuccessfully?

Old September 26th 03, 07:21 AM
Danny B.

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:08:46 -0500, "Q. Lu"
wrote:

The nickname is meant to make the post stand out, and it paid out. Someone
bought my G3 directly, instead of wasting time on eBay

Yes, flea bay is a waste of time, so why post lame auctions here? Just
post it for sale with a price, since by your admission its a waste of
time.

Old September 26th 03, 12:36 PM
Alex

Appears Canon G3 is a CROOK! BEWARE!!!!

Old September 26th 03, 06:32 PM
Q. Lu

Ironically, without knowing it is on eBay, people only try to lowball you.
Putting it on eBay seemed to push them to be serious. eBay is a bargaining
chip to me, although I don't like it.

Old September 27th 03, 03:58 AM
Tom Pfeiffer

What exactly did I say in my comment above that was picking on you? I merely
mentioned that eBay can and will remove negative feedback if they want to,
you can look at my feedback and read the neutral comment left by the guy
that I left a negative for. Then go look at his feedback, and you'll see my
comment is missing. As for how to make them do it, I have no idea.

I admit that I took you to task previously for your fee avoidance tactics,
and I still think they were sneaky and showed either poor judgment or a lack
of ethics on your part. The fact that your $9.99 item sold for $10.50
doesn't seem like a stunning success to me, nor was it my intent to "ruin"
you, only to expose your unscrupulous behavior to others that happened to
read my comments. Obviously, not everyone on eBay reads this newsgroup or my
posts.

Here's the real bottom line:

You cheat eBay to avoid paying their fees, you try to mislead buyers by
listing items at very low prices with excessive shipping and "fees" just to
come by and pick up an item locally. Two of your thirteen ebay transaction
have ended in you getting negative feedback, and while I agree one of those
could very well have been retaliatory, the other one says "Sent opened
software w/no license code. Not above stealing money from others!", which
seems to fit right into the pattern of behavior you've exhibited lately.
Those are the facts.

Tom P.