645 negative carrier for Omega D

Old November 13th 03, 06:31 PM
Mike King

Default 645 negative carrier for Omega D

Early enlarger and late addition to the product line. I bought mine, a
third party make, at a camera show and see them on eBay from time to time.
Midwest Camera used to sell a third party one and I think Classic Enlargers
http://www.classic-enlargers.com/ sells them.
--
darkroommike

"Ryan Harker" wrote in message
.. .
Looking to get a 645 negative carrier to fit my Omega D2 enlarger. They
seem to be kinda hard to find? Any ideas?