What's the deal with Diesel or Dustin?

Old August 29th 18, 07:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default What's the deal with Diesel or Dustin?

An individual who prefers to post via remailers that happily goes by
the nym AnonCoward has some kind of issue with me (only in it's
head) and somehow thinks that by flooding various newsgroups that I
post in with completely bull**** stories (see below) and/or
selectively taken out of context material, it can convince you to
have a problem with me as well. Ayep, It's the grade school they
don't like me and it's not okay if you don't have a problem with me
too.

These are three samples (out of hundreds) of false claims it
makes. Going so far as to claim that they personally know people
familiar with the details; obviously in an effort to better sell
the story.

MID:
He is on probation for hosting the Melissa Virus.

MID:
He lied about not hosting Melissa. So why believe this lying
****tard when he says he was not put on probation for hosting
viruses, including Melissa? His probation period is over, but
he's been warned that if they EVER catch him doing the virus
**** again, he's toast. His next conviction will result in prison
time.

MID:
However, I do have a "friend" or two who are intimately
(personally) familiar with the facts regarding his arrest
and conviction. The(y) got him. Pure and simple, they got him.

*** end snippit pasting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melissa_(computer_virus)

David Smith was fuxored in March of 1999, and they came to see him
April 1st, 1999. He pleaded guilty and was sentenced on December
10th, 1999. Remember those dates, they're important.

Don't trust wikipedia? That's okay, there's also this:

https://www.justice.gov/archive/crim...elissaSent.htm

And there's this:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=toadie+virus
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=irok+virus
https://www.virusbulletin.com/upload...999/199910.pdf

The Toadie family:

07/05/1999 05:24 PM 18,936 TOAD10.ZIP
07/28/1999 10:41 PM 19,619 TOAD11.ZIP
08/17/1999 04:01 PM 28,903 TOAD12.ZIP
08/27/1999 01:33 PM 20,803 TOAD12B.ZIP

The IRoK family:

02/19/2000 07:50 PM 16,579 IROK10.ZIP
02/28/2000 10:30 PM 10,737 IROK11.ZIP
03/08/2000 11:35 PM 20,400 IROK11A.ZIP
03/30/2000 10:27 PM 20,445 IROK11B.ZIP
06/04/2000 04:10 PM 18,801 IROK11C.ZIP

As you can clearly see, I continued developing self replicating
programs after David was busted. Had the remailers claims been true,
I wouldn't have been able to write those nine additional viruses and
the duckduckgo links wouldn't go anywhere.

The virusbulletin link is obvious in and of itself. Instead of
'dox'ing me, they'd be giving you the highlighted details of the
raid on my house, my arrest, and whatever my punishment turned out
being. You'll find no such article anywhere because no such thing
ever took place.

To further drive the point home, I asked the following questions...
The individual who posts as AnonCoward doesn't seem interested in
answering any of them; Despite previously claiming to know people
personally familiar with my arrest, conviction, etc. Can we smell
bull****? Yes, yes we can.

Question #1:
If I was arrested for hosting the Melissa virus, why was my
website allowed to remain online?

Question #2:
Why wasn't I previously arrested for hosting other viruses?

Question #3:
Why after serving probation for having hosted the Melissa virus
was I allowed to write and publish nine additional viruses on my
website?

Question #4:
How was I able to write any additional viruses and release
them on a pro virus website without violating the probation?

Question #5:
When all nine of my viruses, written after the author of the
Melissa virus was busted went wild, wasn't I arrested for any of
them?

Question #6:
Why wasn't I arrested when Sophos confirmed the Toadie virus,
which was known to be have been written by me, infected and
brought to it's knees a major client of theres one particular
weekend? The client was Toyota Corp (Yes, the vehicle maker)

Question #7:
When the Toadie virus went wild and was being discussed on pegasus
mailing lists and usenet newsgroups, why wasn't I arrested?

Question #8:
When Toadie (or Irok) were being discussed on alt.comp.virus and I
was responding to various queries, concerns, wasn't I arrested for
having written and hosted them? It was obvious I was the author of
both families, I took full credit for both families each time they
came up in alt.comp.virus.

You can *clearly* see why they keep quoting posts out of context,
and/or miscrediting posts I didn't author to me. They're also very
good about attempting to rewrite history to give the false
impression that I've singled out so and so at random and am just
picking on the poor soul without any possible reason; they're
completely innocent. That's what AnonCoward would prefer you
thought, anyway.

Since there's no possible way they can answer those questions
without admitting they LIED ABOUT THE ENTIRE THING they feel that
their only remaining choice is to distract you from my query with
additional flooding. That way, they don't have to explain the
completely bull**** story they tried selling many many times to the
very people it tries to 'warn' about me. ROFL!

No, this isn't the first time they've opted for a completely
bull**** story to pass off, either. This is just one particular
instance where they really screwed themselves good and I'm taking
great pleasure in reminding them of it.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he

SYNOPSIS OF "a deal" THAT DID NOT WORK (no deal or no deal) dale In The Darkroom 0 March 29th 08 09:49 AM
the big deal? dale Digital Photography 0 March 25th 08 10:22 AM
Diesel Fragrance - $3000 Fuel for Life Contest daya General Equipment For Sale 0 October 11th 07 08:32 AM
Dustin Hoffman is claiming he could have nailed Princess Diana SNL hosts aren't funny Digital Photography 1 December 10th 06 05:58 AM
Dustin Hoffman is claiming he could have nailed Princess Diana SNL hosts aren't funny 35mm Photo Equipment 1 December 10th 06 05:58 AM