Why are negroes compelled to kill more famous, successful negroes?

Old January 3rd 07, 06:43 AM posted to soc.men,alt.politics,can.general,alt.tv.snl,rec.photo.digital
Alexander Cain

Default Why are negroes compelled to kill more famous, successful negroes?

Like Darrent Williams. Are they just keepin it real or is it jealousy
of the bling?

Old January 3rd 07, 08:35 AM posted to soc.men,alt.politics,can.general,alt.tv.snl,rec.photo.digital
the Curmudgeon

"Alexander Cain" wrote in
oups.com:

Like Darrent Williams. Are they just keepin it real or is it jealousy
of the bling?

Say what you want about black men, but remember this - most black men (at
least the ones I have known personally) never really bought into this SNAG
stuff, or feminism, and don't meekly tolerate a lot of crap off of women -
and I respect them for that

the Curmudgeon
Old January 3rd 07, 11:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
minnesøtti

Alexander Cain wrote:
Like Darrent Williams. Are they just keepin it real or is it jealousy
of the bling?

This makes very good scenes for taking digital snapshots.

Old January 3rd 07, 03:42 PM posted to soc.men,alt.politics,can.general,alt.tv.snl,rec.photo.digital
Patriot Games

"Alexander Cain" wrote in message
oups.com...
Like Darrent Williams. Are they just keepin it real or is it jealousy
of the bling?

They're still unsocialized animals. We shouldn't expect too much from them.

Old January 3rd 07, 04:30 PM posted to soc.men,alt.politics,can.general,alt.tv.snl,rec.photo.digital
Observer 42

Patriot Games wrote:
"Alexander Cain" wrote in message
oups.com...

Like Darrent Williams. Are they just keepin it real or is it jealousy
of the bling?

They're still unsocialized animals. We shouldn't expect too much from them.

You've never known very many non-whites, have you?

Old January 4th 07, 04:10 PM posted to soc.men,alt.politics,can.general,alt.tv.snl,rec.photo.digital
Cgiorgio

Default Why do imbecile racists post in rec.photo.digital?

At least post some digital photos of yourself so we can have a good laugh.

Old January 4th 07, 07:19 PM posted to soc.men,alt.politics,can.general,alt.tv.snl,rec.photo.digital
Patriot Games

"Cgiorgio" wrote in message
At least post some digital photos of yourself so we can have a good laugh.

Sure, I'll get right on that....

Old January 5th 07, 11:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Stewy

In article .com,
"minnesotti" wrote:

Alexander Cain wrote:
Like Darrent Williams. Are they just keepin it real or is it jealousy
of the bling?

This makes very good scenes for taking digital snapshots.

Why are poor people envious of the rich? I think if you've got to ask
this question, any sign of intelligence may be suspect.