THE 20D JUST LOVES CATS!

Old June 4th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
annika1980.com

Default THE 20D JUST LOVES CATS!

Out in the woods one day and I came across this monster. 15 quick shots in
rapid succession with a 600mm macro lens. Man was I packing it when the
thing pounced! Must be one of D-Mac's Cat-a-strophic retaliations!

Let's see your #Ds Mk #### take great shots like this.
http://www.annika1980.com/20D-just-loves-cats.htm

Old June 4th 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Scott W

On Jun 3, 1:22 pm, "annika1980.com" wrote:
Out in the woods one day and I came across this monster. 15 quick shots in
rapid succession with a 600mm macro lens. Man was I packing it when the
thing pounced! Must be one of D-Mac's Cat-a-strophic retaliations!

Let's see your #Ds Mk #### take great shots like this.http://www.annika1980.com/20D-just-loves-cats.htm

That has to be one of the worse photos I have ever seen someone take
the time to post.

Scott

Old June 4th 07, 06:17 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"annika1980.com" wrote in message
Out in the woods one day and I came across this monster. 15 quick shots in
rapid succession with a 600mm macro lens. Man was I packing it when the
thing pounced! Must be one of D-Mac's Cat-a-strophic retaliations!

Let's see your #Ds Mk #### take great shots like this.
http://www.annika1980.com/20D-just-loves-cats.htm

Speaking of, "Pouncing cats" what do you think of this new breed?
http://www.lifestylepets.com/cats.html

Old June 4th 07, 06:35 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
annika1980.com

"William Graham" wrote in message
. ..

"annika1980.com" wrote in message
Out in the woods one day and I came across this monster. 15 quick shots
in rapid succession with a 600mm macro lens. Man was I packing it when
the thing pounced! Must be one of D-Mac's Cat-a-strophic retaliations!

Let's see your #Ds Mk #### take great shots like this.
http://www.annika1980.com/20D-just-loves-cats.htm

Speaking of, "Pouncing cats" what do you think of this new breed?
http://www.lifestylepets.com/cats.html

I inhereted "my" cat when I bought a house at a deceased estate auction. I
started renovating the place and this cat kept asking me for a feed then a
scratch behind the ear then a ride in my car and before you know it, she's a
member of the family! Otherwise, I really have no interest in them. This one
is now at least 12 years old. God only know how old she was when swhe
adopted me.

Old June 4th 07, 06:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

[...]

Sounds like my "B.K." On the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, 2004, at 9:45
PM, I stopped at the Burger King on the way home from band practice to get a
couple of burgers for my wife and myself. When I exited the place, this
black cat stood on his hind feet, and put one paw on my knee, and said, "Can
I have some of your hamburgers dad?" I opened the car door and threw the
burgers on the front seat, and then opened the back door and picked him up
and threw him on the back seat and took him home with me. He hasn't had to
eat a French fry or an onion ring from that day to this....He is the only
cat I have ever seen who can drink a glass of milk without spilling a drop.
Most cats knock it over and then lap up what they can before it all soaks
into the ground. BK sticks his paw down into the glass, gets it soaking wet,
and then licks the milk off of it, and repeats until it's all gone.
He was about one year old then. So now he's coming up on four this
Thanksgiving......