Troll Responders are Fools

Old July 28th 04, 08:26 PM
Balderdash

Default Troll Responders are Fools

"Gordon Moat" wrote in message
om...
Why is it that all the best cameras were made in Germany and not
Japan? Because Aryan blood is thicker than Teriyaki sauce. The true
white race is the master race. That is why Leica and Hassleblad blow
Canon and Minolta into the **** sewer.

WHITE POWER!

Gordon Moat
NAZI Symphatizer

'Ya know, a couple of weeks ago I posted what I thought would be a helpful
suggestion/deterrent to trolls taking over this group. It garnered a couple
of positive acknowledgements from other ng members. Things stayed quiet
for a while. With this Moat post (Yeah, I know it's not Moat, I've been
reading the NG long enough..) we have a shining example of "biting on the
troll bait." Granted there's a good string emerging on legitimate details
(why not start a separate string with a different name?) but troll
responders all fail to realize one thing...

YOU'RE FEEDING THE ****ING TROLL!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm yelling/swearing - 'cause I'm ****ed... and if you're offended by
that, you ain't seen nothin' yet - look at the other groups lately; digital
and 35mm have become veritable toilets. The troll(s) get off on taking up
space, constantly seeing their orig. postings in follow-ups, and generally
"taking over" a newsgroup. You're dealing with a PATHOLOGICAL PERSONALITY
here. If you don't ignore it, you're giving it what it wants, and in this
case it's a valuable resource, or at least that's what I consider this NG to
be.. maybe I'm wrong and it's just a big playground (soon to be a septic
tank..)

Anyone who responded to the "Moat Nazi" post is and idiot - and I'm talking
primarily to what appear to be "regulars" in the group. If you can't show
restraint in recognizing and responding to perverse trolling, this NG will
disappear. "I normally don't respond to trolls but in this case.." is
troll candy. Geez, show some restraint and use your brains to recognize
when you're being made fools of.

Between the fading use of MF and the increasing trolling, the NG will fade
into oblivion. Not withstanding someone REALLY getting fed up and
shotgunning trolls and troll strings with a cancelbot. (not me, I'm not
savvy enough.. but I wish.) Don't know what a cancelbot is? Google it...
scary.

This group needs a moderator... badly, because many of the members don't
have the intelligence to keep the trolls out by ignoring them. Or at least
a couple of folks savvy enough to work with alt.abuse and get this asshole's
ISP(s) to shut him/her/it down.

Jim W.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old July 30th 04, 02:00 AM
Balderdash

"jjs" wrote in message
"Balderdash" wrote in message

'Ya know, a couple of weeks ago I posted what I thought would be a

helpful
suggestion/deterrent to trolls taking over this group. [...]

If you had half a brain you woud snip the irrelevant post, then if you had
half-a-brain of that, you would not respond yourself. Killfile.

Just for the record as John's accused me of having 'half a brain'...
The YagOff responded to the troll string three times.

Geez, John, thanks for the helpful advice. "Do as I say", 'eh?

Old July 30th 04, 03:32 PM
Wise Ass Poaster

In article ,
"Balderdash" wrote:

"jjs" wrote in message
"Balderdash" wrote in message

'Ya know, a couple of weeks ago I posted what I thought would be a

helpful
suggestion/deterrent to trolls taking over this group. [...]

If you had half a brain you woud snip the irrelevant post, then if you had
half-a-brain of that, you would not respond yourself. Killfile.

Just for the record as John's accused me of having 'half a brain'...
The YagOff responded to the troll string three times.

Geez, John, thanks for the helpful advice. "Do as I say", 'eh?

Jim W.

So many uptight people so little time.