Matt Clara Public Data

Old July 3rd 04, 04:48 PM
Matt Clara

Default Matt Clara Public Data

"Andrew McCall" wrote in message
Matt Clara wrote:

wrote in message
. ..

Matt Clara
511 E Jefferson St
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
(517) 622-1918
Date of birth: December 26, 1967

Yeah, if you're in the area, give me a call or stop by. I'd be happy to
talk photography over a pint. I can also show you the infamous "Ledges"

of
Grand Ledge!

Dude, you so unlucky...

... your birthdays a day after Christmas! I bet your presents consist of
what everyone else got for Christmas, but didn't really want, and no one
wants to party because they are too tired after the big day before.

My birthday is on 2nd January and I end up with all sorts of rejected
items, and *no one* wants to go out drinking on the 2nd of January I
tell you!

Thanks,

Andrew McCall

Enough of this small talk: Are you gonna come here and buy me a beer, or
what?
;-)

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Old July 6th 04, 03:12 PM
Bouser

At least it gets your info correct...

"Matt Clara" wrote in message
.. .
wrote in message
. ..
Matt Clara
511 E Jefferson St
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
(517) 622-1918
Date of birth: December 26, 1967

Old July 6th 04, 09:03 PM
Matt Clara

"Bouser" wrote in message
At least it gets your info correct...

If you look up mattclara.com on whois.org, you too can be privy to that
information!
;-)
Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Old July 7th 04, 12:33 PM
Bouser

"Matt Clara" wrote in message
"Bouser" wrote in message
At least it gets your info correct...

If you look up mattclara.com on whois.org, you too can be privy to that
information!

Yes, our little friend could do the (nearly) same thing for me, but is too
stupid, and the result is some poor ******* in Brookline is getting phone
calls, e-mails, etc.

;-)
Matt Clara