B&H has the worst customer service on the planet.

Old January 30th 04, 11:11 PM
Paolo Pizzi

Default B&H has the worst customer service on the planet.

jjs wrote:

Does it make any difference to you? It doesn't to me.

You seem simply look for reasons to ascend to your
soapbox. For a PhD your critical reasoning is questionable.

Nice way to evade the anwer and start insulting me.

Old January 30th 04, 11:23 PM
Crownfield

Paolo Pizzi wrote:

jjs wrote:
Paolo Pizzi wrote:

BTW, I am submitting your postings to several Italian-American
associations. I'm sure someone will be VERY ****ed off with
the ethnic slurs you use. Racists like you should be denounced
and publicly exposed.

With respect, Paolo, aren't you confusing cultural bias with racism?

Does it make any difference to you? It doesn't to me.

because your education is lacking.
to others, the difference is clear.
..

Whether someone is discriminating by race, culture, gender,
sexual orientation, whatever, it's the same. Personally, I have
never met anyone who discriminates by ethnic group, religion,
sexual orientation etc. that is not ALSO a "proper" racist. And,
believe me, having a non-white wife, you notice these things.
Just because racism is hidden today, it doesn't mean it no
longer exists. Someone like Crownfield calls me a "pizza boy",

but you are the the game, pizzaboy.

which is obviously an ethnic slur and tantamount to callinig an
African-American "watermelon man." But Crownfield is also
a big coward and he knows that the latter would get him in
trouble, but with the former he can play the "it's not racism"
game. That's why his attitude should NOT be encouraged.

what a shallow bigot you are, pizzaboy!

Since when are the Italians a separate race? (Note to the rest
because Palo knows this - in many parts of the USA as late as the
1920s, Irish and Italians were not considered "white". Daunting,
isn't it.)

Yeah, Crownfield is an old fart and he probably still thinks Italians
and Irish people aren't white. Personally, I couldn't care less whether
he thinks I'm red, green or purple, but I just hate hypocrisy

but here, you are the hypocrite, and a little snotty.
you leap to unfounded conclusions, and go out of you way to condem
people without taking the time and effort to comprehend what you are
talking about.

thats why you are pizzaboy the game.

and
I want people to know that ethnic/racial bias is far from being
erased in this country.

wrong, as usual, pizzaboy.

no one here hates you because you are italian, or american or scotch.
your problem is you are a shallow thinker, who leaps to unfounded
conclusions, sees rascism and fascism inside himself, and starts
namecalling and attributing these internal problens to others.

your problem is compounded by difficulty reading and understanding when
you read what other have written. should anyone have the nerve to
question you, your fragile ego makes it impossible for you to question
whether you could be wrong, or have misunderstand what you are arguing.

that makes you a game, pizzaboy.

only changing the way you deal with people
can change that, pizzaboy.
Old January 30th 04, 11:24 PM
Crownfield

Paolo Pizzi wrote:

jjs wrote:

Does it make any difference to you? It doesn't to me.

You seem simply look for reasons to ascend to your
soapbox. For a PhD your critical reasoning is questionable.

Nice way to evade the anwer and start insulting me.

not insulting you, pizzaboy, describing you.

the only thing that makes you pizzaboy
is your own foolish behavior.
Old January 30th 04, 11:57 PM
George Kerby

On 1/30/04 5:11 PM, in article
, "Paolo Pizzi"
wrote:

jjs wrote:

Does it make any difference to you? It doesn't to me.

You seem simply look for reasons to ascend to your
soapbox. For a PhD your critical reasoning is questionable.

Nice way to evade the anwer and start insulting me.

Here it come! jjs, you're next on the Pizza-face list of (insert a phobe
here)-phobe, racist. Be glad when he Plonks you. But he really doesn't as he
claims. He is too absorbed by his self-made enemies. He slips up every once
in awhile and responds to something I saw. Since he won't answer my question
about his "education" and background, I just dismiss his sorry little ass
with my sig: "Pizza-face, you Ignorant Slut". It's FUN! You should make up a
name for him as well. AZZI calls him "Pizzant".

Dance, Pizza-Face, DANCE!!!

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old January 31st 04, 12:08 AM
jjs

"Paolo Pizzi" wrote in message
. com...
jjs wrote:

Does it make any difference to you? It doesn't to me.

You seem simply look for reasons to ascend to your
soapbox. For a PhD your critical reasoning is questionable.

Nice way to evade the anwer and start insulting me.

I saw no questions in your rhetoric.

Old January 31st 04, 12:13 AM
Paolo Pizzi

Crownfield wrote:

only changing the way you deal with people
can change that, pizzaboy.

Bob the clown, a lot of people on usenet think you
are a racist, a bigot and and idiot, and I proved it.

Can they all be wrong?

I don't think so.

Join the company of other ultra-right wing trash
on this NG, you'll make great friends and you'll
probably be given a free KKK memberships
card, if you don't already have one...

Old January 31st 04, 12:46 AM
Crownfield

Paolo Pizzi wrote:

Crownfield wrote:

only changing the way you deal with people
can change that, pizzaboy.

Bob the clown, a lot of people on usenet think you
are a racist, a bigot and and idiot, and I proved it.

wrong, pizzaboy, wrong.
you have never, to my knowlege, ever proved anything.
I don't think you even understand the concept of proof.
even if you do, achieving a logical argument based on facts,
rather than your poorly comprehended understanding
of what someone else wrote
is far beyond someone of your challenged abilities.

ignorant bigoted pizzaboy went on to add:

Join the company of other ultra-right wing trash
on this NG, you'll make great friends and you'll
probably be given a free KKK memberships
card, if you don't already have one...

and you, pizzaboy, sadly, never got educated.
you may very well have gone to school,
but you missed the bus regarding learning.

your thought processes are disorganized and illogical.

poor pizzaboy. all that is left is a game.

dance, pizzaboy, dance.
Old January 31st 04, 01:31 AM
Paolo Pizzi

jjs wrote:

Does it make any difference to you? It doesn't to me.

You seem simply look for reasons to ascend to your
soapbox. For a PhD your critical reasoning is questionable.

Nice way to evade the anwer and start insulting me.

I saw no questions in your rhetoric.

Then I'll repeat it:

Old January 31st 04, 01:32 AM
Paolo Pizzi