B&H has the worst customer service on the planet.

Old January 29th 04, 11:36 PM
George Kerby

Default B&H has the worst customer service on the planet.

On 1/29/04 3:35 PM, in article
t, "FLY135" fly_135@ hot
not notnotmail.com wrote:

"jjs" wrote in message

"George Kerby" wrote in message

BTW: "I'm married to a person with a different skin color" Alien?

Huh?!?

Is it always a different color, or just right now? I've been sharing my

life
with an Irish woman for ten years. Really, it changes - white, red, white,
red...

It might stay the same if you'd quit smacking her around.

Over 70% of the women in the US are battered. And I'm still eating my
plain.

That's "And I'm still eating 'mine' plain." Makes more sense that way, but
an oldie but goody, nevertheless.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old January 30th 04, 12:07 AM
Crownfield

Paolo Pizzi wrote:

Crownfield wrote:

way to go, pizzaboy.
nothing against italians

Actually only these two lines will do.
But you're too stupid to understand
what an ethnic slur is.

you are a practicing racist.

your lack of ability is also why you have to go
and get your gang of friends to help you here.

I trounced you every time, I proved you

nothing, pizzaboy, you prove nothing.
the concept of proof is alien to you.
00.0 factual content.

You can not read
and comprehend.

If once, just once,
you gave any sign of understanding what anyone here says,
you would not be pizzaboy.

you earned the name, pizzaboy.
you earned it over and over and over again.

you prove this here over and over again.

are
idiotic, illiterate and a racist. Many other people
on usenet have done the same and, once again,
I proved it.

pizzaboy, you are just not up to the task.

Bob the clown is a legend in his mind.
Go to the scuba NG and you will quickly
realize he's considered the village idiot over
there.

not quite, pizzaboy, not quite.
again, failure to comprehend.
at least you are consistent.

you should take ESL
and see if you can improve your reading.
Old January 30th 04, 01:08 AM
George Kerby

On 1/29/04 6:07 PM, in article , "Crownfield"
wrote:

You can not read
and comprehend.

If once, just once,
you gave any sign of understanding what anyone here says,
you would not be pizzaboy.

Crownfield, surely you jest!
Or is it that you do not know about the ignorant slut?
Let me enlighten you.
Pizza-face once claimed to be a PhD:
http://tinyurl.com/39o5r
So it must be in Pizzaology!
'Doctor' pizzaboy to you sir...

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old January 30th 04, 01:14 AM
Paolo Pizzi

Crownfield wrote:

Actually only these two lines will do.
But you're too stupid to understand
what an ethnic slur is.

you are a practicing racist.

Really and who are my victims?
You're funny, no wonder they call
you bob the clown!!!

I trounced you every time, I proved you

nothing, pizzaboy, you prove nothing.

That's because you're too stupid to even
understand when the world is laughing
at you. No wonder they call you bob the
clown!!

If once, just once,
you gave any sign of understanding what anyone
here says, you would not be pizzaboy.

I'm a pizzaboy only in the mind of a racist like you.

you should take ESL
and see if you can improve your reading.

You should go back to elementary school,
if you ever were in one. Your spelling would
have you flunk a first-grade test.

Old January 30th 04, 07:37 AM
Crownfield

Paolo Pizzi wrote:

Crownfield wrote:

Actually only these two lines will do.
But you're too stupid to understand
what an ethnic slur is.

you are a practicing racist.

Really and who are my victims?
You're funny, no wonder they call
you bob the clown!!!

one of us us is certainly a clown, pizzaboy.

I trounced you every time, I proved you

nothing, pizzaboy, you prove nothing.

the concept of proof eludes you.
even if you did prove something,
you would not understand what you had done.

That's because you're too stupid to even
understand when the world is laughing
at you. No wonder they call you bob the
clown!!

but at least I understand the logical elements of a proof,
while you, pizzaboy, demonstrate a lack, an absense of knowlege.

If once, just once,
you gave any sign of understanding what anyone
here says, you would not be pizzaboy.

I'm a pizzaboy only in the mind of a racist like you.

not at all, pizzaboy.
to everyone you jump to unfounded conclusions about,
to everyone you fail to comprehend,
to everyone you call a fascist,

you become the game P*I*Z*Z*A*B*O*Y!!

you should take ESL
and see if you can improve your reading.

You should go back to elementary school,
if you ever were in one. Your spelling would
have you flunk a first-grade test.

I can use a spellcheck,
but you can not find a comprehension checker.

I am sorry if I speak down to you,
but so much seems to fly over your head.

whhhooooosssshhhh!

dance, pizzaboy, dance.
Old January 30th 04, 02:50 PM
FLY135

not notnotmail.com wrote:

"jjs" wrote in message

"George Kerby" wrote in message

BTW: "I'm married to a person with a different skin color" Alien?
Huh?!?

Is it always a different color, or just right now? I've been sharing my

life
with an Irish woman for ten years. Really, it changes - white, red,

white,
red...

It might stay the same if you'd quit smacking her around.

Over 70% of the women in the US are battered. And I'm still eating my
plain.

That's "And I'm still eating 'mine' plain." Makes more sense that way, but
an oldie but goody, nevertheless.

Another Usenet spelling whoops. The things you can learn from the back of a
motorcycle helmet. Another good one...

"If you can read this, the bitch fell off."

Old January 30th 04, 05:01 PM
jjs

Paolo Pizzi wrote:

BTW, I am submitting your postings to several Italian-American
associations. I'm sure someone will be VERY ****ed off with
the ethnic slurs you use. Racists like you should be denounced
and publicly exposed.

With respect, Paolo, aren't you confusing cultural bias with racism? Since
when are the Italians a separate race? (Note to the rest because Palo knows
this - in many parts of the USA as late as the 1920s, Irish and Italians
were not considered "white". Daunting, isn't it.)

Old January 30th 04, 06:03 PM
Dennis O'Connor

Hey, I come right straight from shanty irish and I'll fight anyone who says
otherwise...
denny
"jjs" wrote in message

Old January 30th 04, 10:05 PM
Paolo Pizzi

jjs wrote:
Paolo Pizzi wrote:

BTW, I am submitting your postings to several Italian-American
associations. I'm sure someone will be VERY ****ed off with
the ethnic slurs you use. Racists like you should be denounced
and publicly exposed.

With respect, Paolo, aren't you confusing cultural bias with racism?

Does it make any difference to you? It doesn't to me.
Whether someone is discriminating by race, culture, gender,
sexual orientation, whatever, it's the same. Personally, I have
never met anyone who discriminates by ethnic group, religion,
sexual orientation etc. that is not ALSO a "proper" racist. And,
believe me, having a non-white wife, you notice these things.
Just because racism is hidden today, it doesn't mean it no
longer exists. Someone like Crownfield calls me a "pizza boy",
which is obviously an ethnic slur and tantamount to callinig an
African-American "watermelon man." But Crownfield is also
a big coward and he knows that the latter would get him in
trouble, but with the former he can play the "it's not racism"
game. That's why his attitude should NOT be encouraged.

Since when are the Italians a separate race? (Note to the rest
because Palo knows this - in many parts of the USA as late as the
1920s, Irish and Italians were not considered "white". Daunting,
isn't it.)

Yeah, Crownfield is an old fart and he probably still thinks Italians
and Irish people aren't white. Personally, I couldn't care less whether
he thinks I'm red, green or purple, but I just hate hypocrisy and
I want people to know that ethnic/racial bias is far from being
erased in this country.

Old January 30th 04, 10:59 PM
jjs

"Paolo Pizzi" wrote in message
. com...
jjs wrote:
Paolo Pizzi wrote:

BTW, I am submitting your postings to several Italian-American
associations. I'm sure someone will be VERY ****ed off with
the ethnic slurs you use. Racists like you should be denounced
and publicly exposed.

With respect, Paolo, aren't you confusing cultural bias with racism?

Does it make any difference to you? It doesn't to me.

You seem simply look for reasons to ascend to your soapbox. For a PhD your
critical reasoning is questionable.