B&H has worse customer service than i thought

Old February 2nd 04, 11:46 PM
Frank ess

Default B&H has worse customer service than i thought

Alan Browne wrote:
bozak wrote:

no one has proved me wrong on this and you wont be the first...

1) You're posting with an alias,
2) from Google-groups, and
3) X-posting the hell out of it...

Conclusion: It is pure moronic troll vendetta.

We're bored with it, and you, so just let it drop.

Cheers,
Alan
(B&H customer. Satisfaction rating: 9.5/10).

sshhhhhhhh

Old February 3rd 04, 05:19 AM
bozak

Alan Browne wrote in message ...
bozak wrote:

no one has proved me wrong on this and you wont be the first...

1) You're posting with an alias,

yet Henry from B&H has acknowledged that there is a problem...

2) from Google-groups, and

big deal...

3) X-posting the hell out of it...

true...

Conclusion: It is pure moronic troll vendetta.

false...

We're bored with it, and you, so just let it drop.

so let me get this right, youre new to usenet???
if i was a troll, what would be the use of telling me
to stop... is it your opinion that telling trolls to stop
in usenet works???

lol... the level of intelligence in usenet aint what it
use to be... :-(
Old February 3rd 04, 05:56 AM
Mike Fields

Someone over in the rec.audio.pro group had a sig line that
sort of covers this thread ...

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then
beat you with experience"

Everybody has to have a hobby -- for some it is "perma-whine"
Good night all.

--
Mike "mikey" Fields
http://home.comcast.net/~mike.fields/

Linux users brag on how long their system stays up,
Window users assume it's a temporary condition ...

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
. ..

Old February 3rd 04, 02:52 PM
Alan Browne

bozak wrote:

lol... the level of intelligence in usenet aint what it
use to be... :-(

As you've clearly reminded us.

Old February 3rd 04, 08:05 PM
bozak

bozak wrote:

lol... the level of intelligence in usenet aint what it
use to be... :-(

As you've clearly reminded us.

*yawn*

truth drop kicks another in the ass...
Old February 3rd 04, 08:07 PM
bozak

"Mike Fields" wrote in message news:dKGTb.167337$5V2.854614@attbi_s53...
Someone over in the rec.audio.pro group had a sig line that
sort of covers this thread ...

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then
beat you with experience"

Everybody has to have a hobby -- for some it is "perma-whine"

so yours is obviously perma-whine since its the only thing
youve contributed to this thread...
Old February 3rd 04, 10:36 PM
Frank Pittel

In rec.photo.equipment.medium-format bozak wrote:

: "Ryan" wrote in message
: m...
: " bozak" wrote in message
: ...
:
: When i bought the recorder they had the rebate form
: on their site for downloading. Once I received the product
: I went back to the site and it was no longer there.
:
: First, why didn't you print the rebate form when you ordered?

: because they told me when i bought it the rebate was good until
: march 31, 2004... apparently you jumped in this thread at about
: the 240th post or so... youre wasting your time with the rest of
: the BS you wrote, just the same old weak **** others have written
: that ive refuted over and over...

That was until Panasonic canceled the rebate and B&H removed the rebate form
for the now non-existant rebate from their web page. It's interesting that you
decided that it's the fault of B&H that Panasonic canceled the rebate.

: but hey, youre a nice lil puppy to play with so i wont rub your
: nose in **** this time...