Any free Batch Cropping Software?

Old March 9th 08, 02:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Art[_5_]

Default Any free Batch Cropping Software?

I have Microsoft Office 2003 which has Microsoft Office Picture Manager, but
it's really buggy/weird!!!
Sometimes it will let me crop a huge number of images (hundreds) but other
times it will only let
me batch crop a few. That's in the same folder, same file size, same file
type (jpegs) just a few seconds or minutes away from the previous attempt.
CRAZY!!!

So, is there any free software that will allow me to do batch cropping of a
whole folder of jpegs with hundreds of images?

Old March 9th 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rudy Benner

"Art" wrote in message
I have Microsoft Office 2003 which has Microsoft Office Picture Manager,
but it's really buggy/weird!!!
Sometimes it will let me crop a huge number of images (hundreds) but other
times it will only let
me batch crop a few. That's in the same folder, same file size, same file
type (jpegs) just a few seconds or minutes away from the previous attempt.
CRAZY!!!

So, is there any free software that will allow me to do batch cropping of
a whole folder of jpegs with hundreds of images?

Irfanview, it will also clean the house, cut the grass, walk the dog, you
name it.

Old March 9th 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
ray

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 14:22:40 +0000, Art wrote:

I have Microsoft Office 2003 which has Microsoft Office Picture Manager,
but it's really buggy/weird!!!
Sometimes it will let me crop a huge number of images (hundreds) but
other times it will only let
me batch crop a few. That's in the same folder, same file size, same
file type (jpegs) just a few seconds or minutes away from the previous
attempt. CRAZY!!!

So, is there any free software that will allow me to do batch cropping
of a whole folder of jpegs with hundreds of images?

Image magick. And it is free.