Cameras and other stuff for cheap

Old February 1st 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Cameras and other stuff for cheap

I found an excellent website......www.newdeals247.com
Great stuff for cheap and sponsored by Amazon.com - shipping is free
on most items. Cameras, memory cards, videos, music, books, etc.
Amazing Deals, everyday. Add this site to your Favorites. www.newdeals247.com

Old February 1st 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ken Lucke

In article .com,
wrote:

I found an excellent website......www.newdeals247.com
Great stuff for cheap and sponsored by Amazon.com - shipping is free
on most items. Cameras, memory cards, videos, music, books, etc.
Amazing Deals, everyday. Add this site to your Favorites. www.newdeals247.com

Wow.

I thought that website self-promoters with the least intelligence had
given up on the "Gee, gosh, golly, I'm just your normal user and I just
found a website you'll like" ploy long ago, as it's so ridiculously
transparent.

independence.
-- Charles A. Beard
Old February 1st 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tony Gartshore

In article , ken@glass-
stones.com says...
In article .com,
wrote:

I found an excellent website......www.newdeals247.com
Great stuff for cheap and sponsored by Amazon.com - shipping is free
on most items. Cameras, memory cards, videos, music, books, etc.
Amazing Deals, everyday. Add this site to your Favorites. www.newdeals247.com

Wow.

I thought that website self-promoters with the least intelligence had
given up on the "Gee, gosh, golly, I'm just your normal user and I just
found a website you'll like" ploy long ago, as it's so ridiculously
transparent.

It's the PostModernist-Ironic approach..

T.
--
Do Binary Tripods have 11 legs ?
Old February 2nd 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Little Juice Coupe

Not transparent enough. We still see there posts!

ljc