Extra storage space on Yahoo! Photos

Old October 30th 04, 10:27 PM
Dobedani

Default Extra storage space on Yahoo! Photos

Hi there,

I am looking for help. As far as I understand, Yahoo has changed its
policy concerning storage. We can now have up to 100 MB of e-mail
messages.

Before this was only possible for paying members. I believe that those
days, one
could also buy more storage for the Yahoo Briefcase and for Yahoo
Photos. I even found messages of people who stated that storage space
on Yahoo Photos is unlimited, but I think that was a long time ago.
Anyway, I am interested to hear from anybody how I can acquire more
storage space for my pictures at Yahoo! Photos. Does anybody
understand whether it is still possible to buy more storage space for
one's Photos? If so, how do I go about it? BTW, I am a member with
Yahoo UK, so the server where my photos are stored is:
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com - I think this does not matter too much
though. TIA

Kind regards,
Dobedani
Old October 31st 04, 12:08 AM
Cynthia P

On 30 Oct 2004 14:27:12 -0700, (Dobedani) wrote:

[...]

Maybe Yahoo UK is different... I was at the Yahoo US site last night,
looking for space to put up some photos without putting them on my
server... because I didn't want my Usenet group having my address,
etc. I *think* it said that space was unlimited.

I just went there again and looked it up in help... here's what it
says:

Is there a storage limit?

No, there's not. Upload as many photos as you want! Your Yahoo! Photos
account includes free, unlimited storage. There is no limit to the
number of photos or albums you can store online.

To ensure that your photos are safely stored for as long as you need
them, be sure to sign in to your Yahoo! Photos account at least once
every six months. If you do not visit at least once every six months,
your account may become dormant and your photos could be deleted. We
will notify you via email if your account is at risk. Find out more
about our dormant account policy.

Hope that helps.

Cynthia