I need to transfer my digital files to 35mm slides and negatives output and other film format outputs?

Old September 22nd 04, 06:52 AM
Chris

Default I need to transfer my digital files to 35mm slides and negatives output and other film format outputs?

I need to transfer my digital files to 35mm slides and 35mm negatives
output and other film format outputs? I just bought a Vivitar Vivicam
3750 3.1 megapixals digital camera couple of weeks ago. I have took
over 500 GOOD pictures and transfer that to my computer. What is the
best digital photolabs online so I can transfer my digital files to
these film outputs listed below.

35mm black & white negatives output
35mm color C-41 process negatives output
35mm E-6 color slide output slide
35mm black & white slide output
35mm kodachrome 64 or 200 speed K-14 process slide output

Is there any digital photolabs that does older film formats output
from digital files like 110 and 126 color negatives output?

Thanks,

Chris
Old September 22nd 04, 07:52 PM
Arthur Small

May I ask WHY?

Old September 23rd 04, 08:04 AM
andre

Arthur Small wrote:
May I ask WHY?

I guess to stick it into a projector? A slide projector is much cheaper
and not resolution limited. Much better for photo presentations.

Andre

--
----------------------------------
http://www.aguntherphotography.com

Old September 23rd 04, 10:07 AM
Phil Wheeler

andre wrote:

Arthur Small wrote:

May I ask WHY?

I guess to stick it into a projector? A slide projector is much cheaper
and not resolution limited. Much better for photo presentations.

There are services that do that, but in the end a digital projector
would be a good investment. I have one, and building digital slide
shows (I do many travelogues) is mush easier than fumbling with carosels
and the like.

Phil

Old September 25th 04, 07:43 AM
andre

Phil Wheeler wrote:

andre wrote:

Arthur Small wrote:

May I ask WHY?

I guess to stick it into a projector? A slide projector is much
cheaper and not resolution limited. Much better for photo presentations.

There are services that do that, but in the end a digital projector
would be a good investment. I have one, and building digital slide
shows (I do many travelogues) is mush easier than fumbling with carosels
and the like.

Phil

I disagree. The resolution on digital projectors is very limited (lets
say max. 1MP for a decent price) while slide projectors are only limited
by optics. It might not matter on a screen or a small projection area
but if you are giving presentations in front of a large crowd on a hughe
screen it makes a difference.

Andre

--
http://www.aguntherphotography.com