A Photography forum. PhotoBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PhotoBanter.com forum » Digital Photography » Digital Photography
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Ron Paul...



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old October 5th 07, 10:20 AM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Ron Paul...

Has never voted to raise taxes.
Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
Has never taken a government-paid junket.
Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
Returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the
U.S. treasury every year.
Voted against the Patriot Act.
Voted against the Iraq war.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

  #2  
Old October 5th 07, 12:41 PM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
Don[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Ron Paul...


wrote in message
oups.com...
Has never voted to raise taxes.
Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
Has never taken a government-paid junket.
Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
Returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the
U.S. treasury every year.
Voted against the Patriot Act.
Voted against the Iraq war.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/


Does he derive benefit from stolen money?


  #3  
Old October 5th 07, 01:49 PM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
HeyBub
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 18
Default Ron Paul...

wrote:
On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:20:07 -0700,
wrote:

Has never voted to raise taxes.
Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
Has never taken a government-paid junket.
Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.


http://www.rupaul2008.com/

Same could be said for Ru Paul!

http://www.rupaul.com/gallery/index.shtml


Libertarians are much like the Celtic warriors hired by the English kings of
old; fierce, brave, loyal as hell. You just don't want them actually running
things.


  #4  
Old October 5th 07, 04:07 PM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
Benj
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Ron Paul...


h wrote:

Libertarians are much like the Celtic warriors hired by the English kings
of old; fierce, brave, loyal as hell. You just don't want them actually
running things.


Why? Because they actually expect people to be responsible for themselves?


Well, yeah. You know. **** happens. The problem is society, not
criminals. It's all about racism and antisemitism. It's about
homophobia and reaching under a stall and being misunderstood.. It's
about the poor being abused and "immigrants" being discriminated
against. It's about crime caused by citizens having "easy access" to
guns and taxes caused by the other party. People aren't responsible
for events. It's just the times we live in, right?

  #5  
Old October 5th 07, 04:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
ray
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,278
Default Ron Paul...

On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:20:07 -0700, aaaaaaaadftdfgdfgdfgdfgdgdf wrote:

Has never voted to raise taxes.
Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
Has never taken a government-paid junket.
Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
Returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the
U.S. treasury every year.
Voted against the Patriot Act.
Voted against the Iraq war.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/


Sounds pretty negative to me. What HAS he done.


  #6  
Old October 5th 07, 05:07 PM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
Bob F
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3
Default Ron Paul...


"Benj" wrote in message
ups.com...
It's about
homophobia and reaching under a stall and being misunderstood..


Unless you already have a history of such behavior. Suddenly, it's not
"misunderstood".

Bob


  #7  
Old October 5th 07, 05:49 PM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
jJim McLaughlin
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Ron Paul...

is supported by an asshole anonymous spammer and apparently
condones Usenet abuse as a campaign tactic.




  #8  
Old October 5th 07, 06:06 PM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
Michael Ejercito
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Ron Paul...

On Oct 5, 8:44 am, ray wrote:
On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:20:07 -0700, aaaaaaaadftdfgdfgdfgdfgdgdf wrote:
Has never voted to raise taxes.
Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
Has never taken a government-paid junket.
Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
Returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the
U.S. treasury every year.
Voted against the Patriot Act.
Voted against the Iraq war.


http://www.ronpaul2008.com/


Sounds pretty negative to me. What HAS he done.

So then you support raising taxes, unbalanced budgets, federal
restrictions on gun ownership, congressional pay raises, government-
paid junkets, increasing the power of the executive branch, the
Patriot Act, and the Iraq War?

Those who oppose all of these things should vote for Paul. Those
who oppose even MOST of those things should vote for Paul.


Michael

  #9  
Old October 6th 07, 03:12 PM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
Bama Brian
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Ron Paul...

HeyBub wrote:
wrote:
On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:20:07 -0700,
wrote:

Has never voted to raise taxes.
Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
Has never taken a government-paid junket.
Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
http://www.rupaul2008.com/
Same could be said for Ru Paul!

http://www.rupaul.com/gallery/index.shtml


Libertarians are much like the Celtic warriors hired by the English kings of
old; fierce, brave, loyal as hell. You just don't want them actually running
things.


Oh? Why? Even the 'murrican pipples want their pollytishuns to do what
they say they'll do. "Read my lips. No new taxes." said Bush the
elder, who then raised taxes, and lost his reelection.


--
Cheers,
Bama Brian
Libertarian
  #10  
Old October 6th 07, 04:13 PM posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.morons
John McWilliams
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,945
Default Ron Paul...

jJim McLaughlin wrote:
is supported by an asshole anonymous spammer and apparently
condones Usenet abuse as a campaign tactic.


fu set
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paul Furman - Image thief D-Mac 35mm Photo Equipment 86 October 12th 07 05:18 AM
Ping: Paul - Delta 3200 Scans JimKramer 35mm Photo Equipment 1 June 28th 07 05:56 PM
^ Rufus Paul Harris ate my Baby! ^ Joe Momma Digital Photography 1 November 7th 06 10:16 PM
^ Rufus Paul Harris ate my Baby! ^ Joe Momma Digital SLR Cameras 0 November 7th 06 06:40 PM
FS: Paul Buff White Lightnings (1) 10K and (1) 5k Jos. Burke General Equipment For Sale 0 July 7th 04 02:10 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 PhotoBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.