Galleries for FZ5?

Old April 2nd 05, 11:23 PM
Eric Babula

Default Galleries for FZ5?

Can anyone direct me to any Galleries (amateur and/or professional) of
pictures that have been taken with the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ5?

I'm trying to convince myself and my wife that the FZ5 takes better
pictures than the Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z5. I'd like to see examples of
pictures taken with the FZ5 - macro, telephoto, parties, kids, animals,
indoor, outdoor, buildings, mountains, scenery, beautiful colors, etc.

Anyone know of any sites I can go to for lots of pictures? Or, if you
personally have a bunch of pictures I can look at, please let me know.

TIA,

--
Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Old April 2nd 05, 11:40 PM
Bill Crocker

Try these:

http://panasonic.co.jp/pavc/global/l...odels/fz5.html
http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/pa.../gallery.shtml

Bill Crocker

. ..

Old April 2nd 05, 11:46 PM
Scott W

check out Pbbase.com they have a camera data base with lots of photos
taken buy lots of people.

http://www.pbase.com/cameras

Old April 2nd 05, 11:52 PM
Eric Babula

"Bill Crocker" wrote in
:

Try these:

http://panasonic.co.jp/pavc/global/l...odels/fz5.html
http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/panasonic/dmc_fz5-

review/gallery.shtml

Bill Crocker

Thanks, Bill. Just before I read your post, I found the dcresource.com
samples. Would still like more, though. Maybe people's personal
galleries, if possible!

Thanks again!

--
Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Old April 3rd 05, 01:46 AM
CommanderDave

On 2 Apr 2005 14:46:32 -0800, "Scott W" wrote:

check out Pbbase.com they have a camera data base with lots of photos
taken buy lots of people.

http://www.pbase.com/cameras

Thanks for the URL. A ton of photos. Some are pretty good, and you can
tell that the photographer is quite pleased with. A lot are plain ol
everyday stuff which is good also.
Old April 3rd 05, 01:49 AM
Eric Babula

CommanderDave wrote in
:

On 2 Apr 2005 14:46:32 -0800, "Scott W" wrote:

check out Pbbase.com they have a camera data base with lots of photos
taken buy lots of people.

http://www.pbase.com/cameras

Thanks for the URL. A ton of photos. Some are pretty good, and you can
tell that the photographer is quite pleased with. A lot are plain ol
everyday stuff which is good also.

Nothing for the Pana FZ5, though. :'-(

--
Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Old April 3rd 05, 02:29 AM
cyclone

Thanks, Bill. Just before I read your post, I found the dcresource.com
samples. Would still like more, though. Maybe people's personal
galleries, if possible!

There's not much around yet. And because of the limited number of photos,
don't expect to see awesome galleries like you will with every other camera
that has been around a long time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mulch/tags/fz5/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/minami/sets/142294/

http://makeashorterlink.com/?A36722ABA

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...ssage=12666396

http://www.flickr.com/photos/flyinghacker

Tony (FZ3 owner)
--
http://www.darwinonline.org/index.php?cat=11010

Old April 3rd 05, 03:52 AM
Eric Babula

"cyclone" wrote in
:

Thanks, Bill. Just before I read your post, I found the
dcresource.com samples. Would still like more, though. Maybe people's
personal galleries, if possible!

There's not much around yet. And because of the limited number of
photos, don't expect to see awesome galleries like you will with every
other camera that has been around a long time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mulch/tags/fz5/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/minami/sets/142294/

http://makeashorterlink.com/?A36722ABA

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...ssage=12666396

http://www.flickr.com/photos/flyinghacker

Tony (FZ3 owner)
--
http://www.darwinonline.org/index.php?cat=11010

Thanks for all the links! This will be a nice help!

--
Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA