Please check the full headers!

Old September 27th 04, 04:30 PM
Steve Kramer

Default Please check the full headers!

Jim Phelps wrote:

"Steve Kramer" wrote in message
om...
I apologize for the cross posting but it's necessary at this time.

As there are now several people posting using my name and address,
please check the headers to see if the post is actually coming from my
Loxinfo account or Google account. I don't use any others, nor do I
use Microsoft Outlook or Forte NewsAgent. I post from Thailand, not
the UK or New Zealand. It's very easy to recognize the frauds. Most
are coming through Newsfeeds.com via the UK. Thank you

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com
--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons, but in
seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

And I wanted you pickle recipe too. Darn, didn't know you were a fake
pickle king ;~)))

Claussens. Best there is! (Sorry Barb.) I'd trade my motorcycle for a
jar of 'em! (Except I don't have a motorcycle...) I do make some pretty
good yogurt though! Would that work for you?

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

Six years, one month, six days, 16 hours, 29 minutes and 55 seconds.
66890 cigarettes not smoked, saving $18,394.92. Time used for a better
purpose: 33 weeks, 1 day, 6 hours, 10 minutes.

Old September 29th 04, 07:59 PM

snip about classes etc
Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

Steve, did you get a chance to see "mudboy"'s pictures he posted
to r.k?

http://www3.sympatico.ca/sandwasp/bladepic.htm

He used the same address each time so they got "over written".
(it was great for me since I have to type in the addresses
The knives didn't do anything for me but the photography was cool!

Alvin in AZ (knife knut)
Old September 30th 04, 12:18 AM
Steve Calvin

Nobody give on r.f.c. give a **** assholes. Keep this ****ing crap off
please? We don't clutter your groups... YET. But, that CAN be changed!

--
Steve

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake
when you make it again.

Old September 30th 04, 12:37 AM
Steven Blair

Bring it on you ****ing asswipe!!!!