10D Still Going Strong!

Old September 10th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Default 10D Still Going Strong!

Alan Browne wrote:

(No slight on Eric Miller's photos; just a slight on Tony's insulting
subtext).

C'mon, Alan. You can be bigger than that.

--
john mcwilliams
Old September 10th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Eric Miller

Alan Browne wrote:
Eric Miller wrote:

I mix it a little stronger when I am putting it into a flower

for photography purposes.

... for more saturation?

The birds seem to be a little leery about the change from the feeder to
the flower. I just want to assure them its worth their while to take the
chance and they seem to ignore the flashes a little more readily if the
nectar is a bit sweeter.

Eric Miller
Old September 10th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

John McWilliams wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:

(No slight on Eric Miller's photos; just a slight on Tony's insulting
subtext).

C'mon, Alan. You can be bigger than that.

Meaning you agree with Polson's insults?
Old September 10th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Eric Miller wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:

Eric Miller wrote:

for photography purposes.

... for more saturation?

The birds seem to be a little leery about the change from the feeder to
the flower. I just want to assure them its worth their while to take the
chance and they seem to ignore the flashes a little more readily if the
nectar is a bit sweeter.

Yes .. 'twas just a joke.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old September 10th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Alan Browne wrote:
John McWilliams wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:

(No slight on Eric Miller's photos; just a slight on Tony's insulting
subtext).

C'mon, Alan. You can be bigger than that.

Meaning you agree with Polson's insults?

Of course not; on the other hand, I don't see him currently striking at
you.

--
John McWilliams
Old September 10th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

John McWilliams wrote:

Of course not; on the other hand, I don't see him currently striking at
you.

Ledger is far from balanced.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old September 10th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Alan Browne wrote:
John McWilliams wrote:

Of course not; on the other hand, I don't see him currently striking
at you.

Ledger is far from balanced.

No opinion- no history- on that, but I think you can be bigger than
"having" to balance the books.

--
John McWilliams