Fuji A340

Old July 28th 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Fuji A340

I bought a Fuji A340 16 months ago. So no warranty left.
The button that would select resolution and some other options,
has stopped working.
See photo at:
http://www.smugmug.com/photos/82749034-M.jpg
Right now I can only take pix at 4mp
Anyone else ever have this problem?
Is this a simple fix?
I am thinking of selling it as is here in NYC.
Altho I never used it as a web cam, that is one of its features.

Email above no good

I have taken pix published [in several newspapers] with it .
My next newspaper column will tell people to keep away from Fuji

Old July 30th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Stewy

In article .com,
wrote:

I bought a Fuji A340 16 months ago. So no warranty left.
The button that would select resolution and some other options,
has stopped working.
See photo at:
http://www.smugmug.com/photos/82749034-M.jpg
Right now I can only take pix at 4mp
Anyone else ever have this problem?
Is this a simple fix?
I am thinking of selling it as is here in NYC.
Altho I never used it as a web cam, that is one of its features.

Email above no good

I have taken pix published [in several newspapers] with it .
My next newspaper column will tell people to keep away from Fuji

Have you approached Fuji about repairs? Also selling a camera not
working properly and not mentioning the fact is a criminal offence.

I've had an S7000 for a couple of years now with no problems at all.
Also I have 2 F440's linked together to make a stereo camera.
Old August 4th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Stewy wrote:
In article .com,

Have you approached Fuji about repairs? Also selling a camera not
working properly and not mentioning the fact is a criminal offence.

went to authorized service
it is $15 just for the estimate
repairs are extra

Common sense would indicate I would advise prospects re problems.
That is why my orig msg says "sell here in NYC",
so prospect could examine and test out.

It still works at 4MB FINE but I can not more it down to 2MB which us
where i take most of my pix, even for publication.

..

Fuji finepix A340 geajones Digital Photography 4 March 28th 05 01:56 PM
Fuji finepix A340 geajones Digital Photography 0 March 27th 05 11:55 AM
fuji A340 svsmbbcs Digital Photography 1 March 20th 05 08:02 PM
Fuji A340 FredG Digital Photo Equipment For Sale 1 July 28th 04 01:29 PM
FS- FUJI GX 680 with 4 lenses!!! B. Nadezdic Medium Format Equipment For Sale 0 December 5th 03 02:03 AM