(April 10th) Photos of the Day

Old April 11th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default (April 10th) Photos of the Day

I submit for your viewing pleasure these full-color photos I took today
on my lunch hour.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58476665
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58474008
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58476555
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58476666
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58476556

Who Rules It?

Old April 11th 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...
I submit for your viewing pleasure these full-color photos I took today
on my lunch hour.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58476665
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58474008
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58476555
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58476666
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58476556

Who Rules It?

You lunch in a very nice area Bret.

Old April 11th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Annika1980" wrote in message

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58476556

That's beautiful. Where is it?

--
Mark

Mostly photography...
http://www.marklauter.com

Old April 11th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58476556

That's beautiful. Where is it?

Reflection Riding.
http://www.reflectionriding.org/index.html

Old April 11th 06, 08:23 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Annika1980" wrote in
ups.com:

I submit for your viewing pleasure these full-color photos I

took today
on my lunch hour.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58476665
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58474008
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58476555
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58476666
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58476556

Who Rules It?

Dude, the robin is shweet.I love that early morning look to the
lighting.

The Wpecker is my favorite as far as the type of subject, but the
lighting is harsh compared to the robin.

The butterfly is a textbook shot, and nice too.

I don't believe I have ever seen you do a landscape before. Your
dogwoods are a couple of weeks ahead of ours, they are still only
about an inch across here (SW Missouri).
Old April 11th 06, 10:26 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Annika1980" wrote:

I submit for your viewing pleasure these full-color photos I took today
on my lunch hour.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58476665

Beautiful shot.

Old April 11th 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Rusty Shakleford wrote:
I don't believe I have ever seen you do a landscape before.

I've done a few. Here's one of Reflection Riding from a few years ago:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/50369068

Old April 11th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...
I submit for your viewing pleasure these full-color photos I took today
on my lunch hour.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58476665

Bret, I'd like your permission to use this photo on my desk top. It's 1st
rate.

Old April 11th 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Must have been a very, very fast drive from modern urban
construction to rural farm country. Where are you located?

Collin

Old April 11th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/58476665

Bret, I'd like your permission to use this photo on my desk top. It's 1st
rate.

Sure, knock yourself out.