Aural Picturae

Old October 12th 09, 03:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
no

Default Aural Picturae

iso 100
f20
time 10sec
20mm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/reflexp...n/photostream/

Old October 12th 09, 09:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
No-est

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:47:10 +0200, "no" wrote:

iso 100
f20
time 10sec
20mm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/reflexp...n/photostream/

Another worthless snapshot of a monument erected to depict the destruction
of your own ancestors and your own ancestral heritage. I love the depths of
your and their hypocrisy. Physically, mentally, culturally, and
spiritually. Not one hypocritical-stone left unturned.

Old October 13th 09, 12:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
rwalker

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:36:51 -0500, No-est
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:47:10 +0200, "no" wrote:

iso 100
f20
time 10sec
20mm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/reflexp...n/photostream/

Another worthless snapshot of a monument erected to depict the destruction
of your own ancestors and your own ancestral heritage. I love the depths of
your and their hypocrisy. Physically, mentally, culturally, and
spiritually. Not one hypocritical-stone left unturned.

I bet you're a lot fun at parties.
Old October 15th 09, 05:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Indeed.

It's sad that he hasn't any friends at all, which means he has to show the
world just why he has no friends by posting his angst here.

Nice pictures BTW. Do you shoot in RAW?
Old October 16th 09, 02:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
SkinnerOne

wrote:

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:47:10 +0200, "no" wrote:

iso 100
f20
time 10sec
20mm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/reflexp...n/photostream/

Another worthless snapshot of a monument erected to depict the destruction
of your own ancestors and your own ancestral heritage. I love the depths of
your and their hypocrisy. Physically, mentally, culturally, and
spiritually. Not one hypocritical-stone left unturned.

But is it art?

And are you pompus?

Old October 16th 09, 02:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
SkinnerOne

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:47:10 +0200, "no" wrote:

iso 100
f20
time 10sec
20mm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/reflexp...n/photostream/

Nice shot. Tad over exposed for my tastes but then I like contrasty
stuff.

I do like the lights that have starred out though. Something about
lights doing that I like.
Old October 16th 09, 03:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
J. Clarke

wrote:

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:47:10 +0200, "no" wrote:

iso 100
f20
time 10sec
20mm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/reflexp...n/photostream/

Another worthless snapshot of a monument erected to depict the
destruction of your own ancestors and your own ancestral heritage. I
love the depths of your and their hypocrisy. Physically, mentally,
culturally, and spiritually. Not one hypocritical-stone left
unturned.

But is it art?

And are you pompus?

I am curious as to how an 800 year old church in Italy depicts the
"destruction of your own ancestors and your own ancestral heritage".

Old October 16th 09, 03:18 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
J. Clarke

SkinnerOne wrote:
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:47:10 +0200, "no" wrote:

iso 100
f20
time 10sec
20mm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/reflexp...n/photostream/

Nice shot. Tad over exposed for my tastes but then I like contrasty
stuff.

I do like the lights that have starred out though. Something about
lights doing that I like.

I think it could benefit from some fine-tuning of the perspective. The
building in the right foreground puts one in mind of the Leaning Tower.

Old October 16th 09, 03:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

J. Clarke wrote:
SkinnerOne wrote:
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:47:10 +0200, "no" wrote:

iso 100
f20
time 10sec
20mm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/reflexp...n/photostream/

Nice shot. Tad over exposed for my tastes but then I like contrasty
stuff.

I do like the lights that have starred out though. Something about
lights doing that I like.

I think it could benefit from some fine-tuning of the perspective. The
building in the right foreground puts one in mind of the Leaning Tower.

It's kind of a boring shot. Sterile. A standard photo taken from a
standard position. Technically okay and unusual for being shot at
night, but still...

--
Ray Fischer