1D Mark III Eye-ball...straight from camera

Old June 4th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

Default 1D Mark III Eye-ball...straight from camera

On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 11:50:56 -0700, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number
wrote:
: These are some very unique eyes that I just snapped.
: 400 ISO
: Hand-held
: No post-processing (except size...see 100% crops for full-res)
:
: The following were reduced for display only.
: http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/79826966/original
: http://www.pbase.com/image/79826967/original
: http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/79826966/original
:
: The following is a 100% crop.
: -About 1.3 MB each:
: http://www.pbase.com/image/79826760/original
:
: By the way... The model is my best friend, Bubba.

So what exactly is Bubba? A golden retriever? A little context is needed here.

Bob
Old June 4th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

number wrote:
These are some very unique eyes that I just snapped.
400 ISO
Hand-held
No post-processing (except size...see 100% crops for full-res)

The following were reduced for display only.
http://www.pbase.com/image/79826967/original

The following is a 100% crop.
-About 1.3 MB each:
http://www.pbase.com/image/79826760/original

By the way... The model is my best friend, Bubba.

So what exactly is Bubba? A golden retriever? A little context is
needed here.

Bob

You'll find a number of Bubba snap-shots he
http://www.pbase.com/markuson/bubba_and_beans
His sister has one eye that is all white (light blue) and the other all
brown.
Bubba's the one with one brown, and one half brown/half light blue (as you
saw in the other photo).

Greatest dogs I've ever owned...and they've never been apart since the day
they were born.
-MarkČ
www.pbase.com/markuson

Old June 4th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tien

The following were reduced for display only.http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/...26966/original

The following is a 100% crop.
-About 1.3 MB each:http://www.pbase.com/image/79826760/original

By the way... The model is my best friend, Bubba.

-MarkČ
www.pbase.com/markuson

Cute girlfriend.

Old June 5th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

wrote:
These are some very unique eyes that I just snapped.
400 ISO
Hand-held
No post-processing (except size...see 100% crops for full-res)

The following were reduced for display
only.http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/...26966/original

The following is a 100% crop.
-About 1.3 MB each:http://www.pbase.com/image/79826760/original

By the way... The model is my best friend, Bubba.

-MarkČ
www.pbase.com/markuson

Cute girlfriend.

Hmm... Interesting taste in "women" you have, there, Tien.
That's my made dog, Bubba's eye...

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old June 5th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Pudentame

MarkČ wrote:

That's my made dog, Bubba's eye...

Cool! The Tony Soprano of dogdom.
Old June 5th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

M-M wrote:
How's this for an eyeball:

My house in a robin's eye:

http://www.mhmyers.com/d80/DSCN1389crop.jpg

Excellent! Now, your next assignment is to get yourself and your lens'
reflection in his eye as said robin crashes into one of your window
panes.....

--
john mcwilliams
Old June 5th 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cynicor

M-M wrote:
How's this for an eyeball:

My house in a robin's eye: