We need to ban all handguns in America NOW

Old April 19th 07, 05:17 AM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
G.I. Cho

Default We need to ban all handguns in America NOW

How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.

Old April 19th 07, 05:22 AM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
Notan

G.I. Cho wrote:
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and
fight in Iraq.

Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.

--
Notan
Old April 19th 07, 06:20 AM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
Neil Ellwood

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:22:24 -0600, Notan wrote:

G.I. Cho wrote:
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and fight
in Iraq.

Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.

Sentencing everyone who is convicted of having one to 30 years
imprisonment with hard labour and basic food only would lessen the
problem in a few years - of course no country would have the courage to
do this.
--
Neil
reverse 'r' and'a' - delete 'l' for email
Old April 19th 07, 07:35 AM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
Hertz_Donut

news

G.I. Cho wrote:
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and fight
in Iraq.

Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.

Sentencing everyone who is convicted of having one to 30 years
imprisonment with hard labour and basic food only would lessen the
problem in a few years - of course no country would have the courage to
do this.

Wow...just when I thought that idiocy had reached it's limit...

How are you going to pay for the thousands of prisons that would need to be
built? How are you going to pay for the cost of keeping each gun law
breaker for 30 years?

Next time, try thinking before you post...

Honu

Old April 20th 07, 05:43 PM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
What Me Worry?

G.I. Cho wrote:
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and fight
in Iraq.

Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.

Sentencing everyone who is convicted of having one to 30 years
imprisonment with hard labour and basic food only would lessen the
problem in a few years - of course no country would have the courage to
do this.

Wow...just when I thought that idiocy had reached it's limit...

You're not in favor of jailing criminals?

How are you going to pay for the thousands of prisons that would need to
be built? How are you going to pay for the cost of keeping each gun law
breaker for 30 years?

Why are you soft on gun crime?

Old April 21st 07, 01:26 AM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
Bill Funk

G.I. Cho wrote:
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and fight
in Iraq.

Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.

Sentencing everyone who is convicted of having one to 30 years
imprisonment with hard labour and basic food only would lessen the
problem in a few years - of course no country would have the courage to
do this.

Wow...just when I thought that idiocy had reached it's limit...

You're not in favor of jailing criminals?

Owning a gun is not a crime.

How are you going to pay for the thousands of prisons that would need to
be built? How are you going to pay for the cost of keeping each gun law
breaker for 30 years?

Why are you soft on gun crime?

Owning a gun is not a crime.

John Edwards' campaign records showed Monday
that he paid eight hundred dollars for two
haircuts in Beverly Hills. There's no shame
in what he did. John Edwards represents the
downtrodden and the powerless in America,
and they deserve the very best.
Old April 19th 07, 09:36 AM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
Ron Hunter

G.I. Cho wrote:
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and fight
in Iraq.

Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.

Sentencing everyone who is convicted of having one to 30 years
imprisonment with hard labour and basic food only would lessen the
problem in a few years - of course no country would have the courage to
do this.

In the US, there wouldn't be enough people left free to pay taxes to
support the ones in prison. Silly idea.
Old April 19th 07, 10:41 AM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

G.I. Cho wrote:
How many more tragedies is it going to take before we wake up? We have
a serious gun problem in this country and it's time to take a stand.
Let the farmers and hunters keep the rifles and shotguns. Get rid of
the pistols and the assault rifles unless you want to go over and fight
in Iraq.

Please explain exactly how one bans unregistered handguns.

Sentencing everyone who is convicted of having one to 30 years
imprisonment with hard labour and basic food only would lessen the
problem in a few years - of course no country would have the courage to
do this.
--
Neil
reverse 'r' and'a' - delete 'l' for email

For a moment, let's assume that it were feasible to ban handguns. The
lib-types who would ban handguns would never allow such a
punishment....

Old April 24th 07, 01:57 AM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
What Me Worry?

wrote in message
ups.com...
G.I. Cho wrote:
[...]

WTF are you babbling about?

Old April 24th 07, 03:41 AM posted to alt.politics,us.military.army,misc.survivalism,alt.military,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Apr 23, 9:57 pm, "What Me Worry?" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

G.I. Cho wrote:
[...]

See "Subject..."

Did you have anything intelligent to add, or were you just raising the
noise floor?