Cell Phone Camera pictures

Old January 26th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
[email protected]

Default Cell Phone Camera pictures

Does anyone ever take pictures with their cell phone cameras? I do.
And I have found that I can take some creative pictures with what I
would call a "primitive" digital camera. I like to compare taking
pictures with a cell phone camera to using a pinhole camera - you know
- a box, a pin hole, and a piece of photographic paper.

Anyhow, I am making a gallery for cell phone camera pictures at
http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com. I have some of my pictures at
http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/mypictures and pictures that have
been submitted by others at
http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/submittedimages.

What I would really like now is more submitted images and/or comments.
As I get more pictures I will reorganize the website to handle the
influx of pictures that I hope to get.

So, if you have a cool cell phone camera picture - send it to me at
. Any details about the picture and your phone would
be appreciated so everyone can see what you used to take the picture.
Don't have a cool picture? Then send me your favorite picture, or go
out and take one and send it!

1. Take a look at
http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
2. Email me your favorite cell phone camera picture.
3. Email me your comments (or post them here).
4. Check back often for the new photos.

kc

Old January 26th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
_nemo_

On 26 Gen, 20:07, wrote:
1. Take a look athttp://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
2. Email me your favorite cell phone camera picture.

Done

Old January 31st 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Jan 26, 2:36 pm, "_nemo_" wrote:
On 26 Gen, 20:07, wrote:

1. Take a look athttp://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
2. Email me your favorite cell phone camera picture.

Done

I posted _nemo_'s picture at http://picsbyphone.googlepages.com/
submittedimages.

Just 99 more pictures to meet my goal of 100 this week. Come on
everyone - help me out!!!