Workshop with Keith Lazelle

Old August 5th 04, 02:38 AM
David Kirschtel

Default Workshop with Keith Lazelle

Nature Photography Workshop at the Cedar River Watershed Education Center
Led by: Keith Lazelle (http://www.keithlazelle.com/)

August 28--10 am to 4:30 pm.

Renowned Washington nature photographer, Keith Lazelle, will lead this
one-day workshop at the Cedar River Watershed Education Center (North
Bend area). Two hours of classroom time will be followed by a 4- 5 hour
field trip into the (protected) Cedar River Watershed's pristine areas
to photograph places rarely seen by human eyes. Participants should
bring their own camera equipment, a lunch/drink, weather-appropriate
clothing, and comfortable shoes. Cost: $50. Adults only.

Call (206) 233-1515 (press option 4) or email to
register.

Old August 5th 04, 02:42 AM
Randall Ainsworth

In article , David Kirschtel
wrote:

Nature Photography Workshop at the Cedar River Watershed Education Center
Led by: Keith Lazelle (http://www.keithlazelle.com/)

Never heard of him. But I've been through North Bend many times.
Old August 5th 04, 02:42 AM
Randall Ainsworth

Old August 6th 04, 07:57 AM
Information

On 8/4/04 6:42 PM, in article ,
"Randall Ainsworth" wrote:

In article , David Kirschtel
wrote:

Nature Photography Workshop at the Cedar River Watershed Education Center
Led by: Keith Lazelle (http://www.keithlazelle.com/)

Never heard of him. But I've been through North Bend many times.

Keith is a highly accomplished photographer. I believe his website speaks
for itself. Myself and others in the photography ecosystem here in
Washington hold a high regard for his work and contributions to Washington's
environmental concerns. My personal opinion is he is a rising star whose
dedication clearly sets a positive example for others. I wouldn't be
surprised if he doesn't move into true national exposure in the near future.

$50 for a full day seminar with Keith, including access to the Cedar River
Watershed is a bargain. Access into this watershed is highly restricted.
You can thank Keith for creating the opportunity to go into this area for a
price that is probably less than you would pay for permitting, gas and time
spent getting the permission. This is an opportunity one otherwise would
not be able to secure without many hours of red tape, permitting, etc.

As far as North Bend...I've been there many times to shoot. There are some
very nice locations to work with once one learns a bit about the area and
uses something besides I-90 rest stops for their nature photography.

Rick Ellsbury
Bellevue, WA

Old August 6th 04, 07:57 AM
Information

On 8/4/04 6:42 PM, in article ,

Old August 6th 04, 07:57 AM
Information

On 8/4/04 6:42 PM, in article ,

Old August 6th 04, 07:59 AM
Information

On 8/4/04 6:38 PM, in article , "David
Kirschtel" wrote:

Nature Photography Workshop at the Cedar River Watershed Education Center
Led by: Keith Lazelle (http://www.keithlazelle.com/)

August 28--10 am to 4:30 pm.

Renowned Washington nature photographer, Keith Lazelle, will lead this
one-day workshop at the Cedar River Watershed Education Center (North
Bend area). Two hours of classroom time will be followed by a 4- 5 hour
field trip into the (protected) Cedar River Watershed's pristine areas
to photograph places rarely seen by human eyes. Participants should
bring their own camera equipment, a lunch/drink, weather-appropriate
clothing, and comfortable shoes. Cost: $50. Adults only.

Call (206) 233-1515 (press option 4) or email to
register.

PS...

Dave...

Thanks for the post on this. My wife and I will certainly be calling in
the morning to sign up for the event. Good stuff.

Richard Ellsbury

Old August 6th 04, 02:13 PM
Randall Ainsworth

In article , Information
wrote:

[...]

Oh, a photog/greener. Just what the world needs...
Old August 6th 04, 03:44 PM
Nicholas O. Lindan

"Information" wrote

Keith is a highly accomplished photographer. I believe his website speaks
for itself. Myself and others in the photography ecosystem here in
Washington hold a high regard for his work and contributions to Washington's
environmental concerns.

$50 for a full day seminar with Keith, including access to the Cedar River
Watershed is a bargain. Access into this watershed is highly restricted.

And how does an extra group of people tramping around and disturbing it
for their narcissistic gratification do any good to this watershed?

If you want to 'preserve' it, stay the F**K OUT!

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
Remove spaces etc. to reply: n o lindan at net com dot com
Old August 6th 04, 09:55 PM
Michael Scarpitti

David Kirschtel wrote in message ...
Nature Photography Workshop at the Cedar River Watershed Education Center
Led by: Keith Lazelle (http://www.keithlazelle.com/)

August 28--10 am to 4:30 pm.

Renowned Washington nature photographer, Keith Lazelle, will lead this
one-day workshop at the Cedar River Watershed Education Center (North
Bend area). Two hours of classroom time will be followed by a 4- 5 hour
field trip into the (protected) Cedar River Watershed's pristine areas
to photograph places rarely seen by human eyes. Participants should
bring their own camera equipment, a lunch/drink, weather-appropriate
clothing, and comfortable shoes. Cost: $50. Adults only.

Call (206) 233-1515 (press option 4) or email to
register.

Another 'nature photographer' leading a pack of goons around a
preserve. What a ****ing waste of carbon.