New York City 1977

Old September 11th 16, 01:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default New York City 1977

This is a scan of a capture of mine taken from the viewing observation
deck of the Empire State. The camera was a Leica CL, the lense a
Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 and the film Kodachrome 64, I think.

It's now featured at the top in the gallery of my photo blog.

https://wp.me/P3strj-2m

Edit: Forgot update but now it's up!
--
teleportation kills
Old September 11th 16, 04:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , android wrote:

This is a scan of a capture of mine taken from the viewing
observation deck of the Empire State. The camera was a Leica CL, the
lense a Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 and the film Kodachrome 64, I think.

It's now featured at the top in the gallery of my photo blog.

https://wp.me/P3strj-2m

Edit: Forgot update but now it's up!

Are you 57 years old?

--
Sandman
Old September 11th 16, 04:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Sandman wrote:

In article , android wrote:

This is a scan of a capture of mine taken from the viewing
observation deck of the Empire State. The camera was a Leica CL, the
lense a Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 and the film Kodachrome 64, I think.

It's now featured at the top in the gallery of my photo blog.

https://wp.me/P3strj-2m

Edit: Forgot update but now it's up!

Are you 57 years old?

Sooo???
--
teleportation kills
Old September 11th 16, 06:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , android wrote:

android:
This is a scan of a capture of mine taken from the viewing
observation deck of the Empire State. The camera was a Leica CL,
the lense a Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 and the film Kodachrome 64, I
think.

It's now featured at the top in the gallery of my photo blog.

https://wp.me/P3strj-2m

Edit: Forgot update but now it's up!

Sandman:
Are you 57 years old?

Sooo???

I didn't know you were a Swede as well, but I guess it's the age that makes
your posts a little hard to make any sense out of rather than you being
american.

--
Sandman
Old September 11th 16, 06:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Sandman wrote:

In article , android wrote:

android:
This is a scan of a capture of mine taken from the viewing
observation deck of the Empire State. The camera was a Leica CL,
the lense a Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 and the film Kodachrome 64, I
think.

It's now featured at the top in the gallery of my photo blog.

https://wp.me/P3strj-2m

Edit: Forgot update but now it's up!

Sandman:
Are you 57 years old?

Sooo???

I didn't know you were a Swede as well, but I guess it's the age that makes
your posts a little hard to make any sense out of rather than you being
american.

??? Where did you bury the real Sandman? In Prague?
--
teleportation kills
Old September 11th 16, 06:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2016-09-11 17:33:47 +0000, Sandman said:

In article , android wrote:

android:
This is a scan of a capture of mine taken from the viewing
observation deck of the Empire State. The camera was a Leica CL,
the lense a Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 and the film Kodachrome 64, I
think.

It's now featured at the top in the gallery of my photo blog.

https://wp.me/P3strj-2m

Edit: Forgot update but now it's up!

Sandman:
Are you 57 years old?

Sooo???

I didn't know you were a Swede as well, but I guess it's the age that makes
your posts a little hard to make any sense out of rather than you being
american.

Ageist!! What have you got against us old farts?
How old are you, 35?

Most of the regulars in this NG are certainly older than 57. We have
quite a few in their 60's, 70's and 80's. There is a reason some of us
have experience with antiquated equipment, including but not limited to
cars, punchcards, FORTRAN, COBOL, analog cameras, wet darkrooms, wire
recorders, 78 shellacs, and more.

Compared to some here I am a baby at 67.

Savageduck

Old September 11th 16, 07:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article 201609111048229605-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom, Savageduck wrote:

android:
This is a scan of a capture of mine taken from the
viewing observation deck of the Empire State. The camera was
a Leica CL, the lense a Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 and the film
Kodachrome 64, I think.

It's now featured at the top in the gallery of my photo
blog.

https://wp.me/P3strj-2m

Edit: Forgot update but now it's up!

Sandman:
Are you 57 years old?

android:
Sooo???

Sandman:
I didn't know you were a Swede as well, but I guess it's the age
that makes your posts a little hard to make any sense out of
rather than you being american.

Ageist!! What have you got against us old farts?
How old are you, 35?

40

Most of the regulars in this NG are certainly older than 57. We have
quite a few in their 60's, 70's and 80's. There is a reason some of
us have experience with antiquated equipment, including but not
limited to cars, punchcards, FORTRAN, COBOL, analog cameras, wet
darkrooms, wire recorders, 78 shellacs, and more.

Hehe

--
Sandman
Old September 11th 16, 07:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , android wrote:

In article
,

android:
This is a scan of a capture of mine taken from the
viewing observation deck of the Empire State. The camera was
a Leica CL, the lense a Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 and the film
Kodachrome 64, I think.

It's now featured at the top in the gallery of my photo
blog.

https://wp.me/P3strj-2m

Edit: Forgot update but now it's up!

Sandman:
Are you 57 years old?

android:
Sooo???

Sandman:
I didn't know you were a Swede as well, but I guess it's the age
that makes your posts a little hard to make any sense out of
rather than you being american.

??? Where did you bury the real Sandman? In Prague?

See what I mean?

Gothenburg must be getting cold...

--
Sandman
Old September 11th 16, 10:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Sandman wrote:

In article , android wrote:

In article
,

android:
This is a scan of a capture of mine taken from the
viewing observation deck of the Empire State. The camera was
a Leica CL, the lense a Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 and the film
Kodachrome 64, I think.

It's now featured at the top in the gallery of my photo
blog.

https://wp.me/P3strj-2m

Edit: Forgot update but now it's up!

Sandman:
Are you 57 years old?

android:
Sooo???

Sandman:
I didn't know you were a Swede as well, but I guess it's the age
that makes your posts a little hard to make any sense out of
rather than you being american.

??? Where did you bury the real Sandman? In Prague?

See what I mean?

Soo... You killed him and buried him is some sort of trance? What did
you take?
--
teleportation kills
Old September 12th 16, 01:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mort[_3_]

Sandman wrote:
Most of the regulars in this NG are certainly older than 57. We have
quite a few in their 60's, 70's and 80's. There is a reason some of
us have experience with antiquated equipment, including but not
limited to cars, punchcards, FORTRAN, COBOL, analog cameras, wet
darkrooms, wire recorders, 78 shellacs, and more.

Right you are.

Aside from Rolleiflexes and Nikon S-P and F cameras, I had a Webster
wire recorder in 1948. I not only recorded my entire family speaking,
but put a full hour of dance music onto one wire reel. That made me
very popular at parties, as we could then dance and hug a girl for an
hour instead of only 2 or 3 minutes between shellac discs.

I had a summer job in 1950, correcting errors in punch cards regarding
multimillion dollar maritime insurance policies.

I remember when Kodachrome went from ASA 10 to ASA 25, an enormous
improvement.

Thanks for the memories,

Mort Linder