Cool photoshop rip off CD

Old April 18th 05, 10:30 PM
Tony

Default Cool photoshop rip off CD

Rebecca is, as usual, lying. Riping off copyright material is in fact a
crime and Becky has been reported.
If you still think there is a possibility she is not spamming try
killfiling her first spam. You will notice that it does not killfile her
second. People who use a different email address for every message are out
to spam. There is no other reason for bothering those who don't want to see
your messages than the need to get in, sell stuff and get out ahead of the
law.
--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

Old April 19th 05, 12:08 PM
Stewy

"Tony" wrote:

Rebecca is, as usual, lying. Riping off copyright material is in fact a
crime and Becky has been reported.
If you still think there is a possibility she is not spamming try
killfiling her first spam. You will notice that it does not killfile her
second. People who use a different email address for every message are out
to spam. There is no other reason for bothering those who don't want to see
your messages than the need to get in, sell stuff and get out ahead of the
law.

Anyone seriously wishing to learn Photoshop should consider ordering the
UK magazine Digital Photo - they give away free video tutorials every
month. Also there are the Focus Guides - see
http://www.futurelicensing.com/home/titles/PFG

The Digital Photo guides are a bit more aimed at the 'amateur'
photographer and Focus at the more skilled user.
Old April 19th 05, 05:57 PM
Rebecca1984 Rebecca1984 is offline
Junior Member

I think I deserve a apology because you have written a lot of very rude stuff about me, perhaps you could e-mail and give your reasons for being so rude! I though this site was designed for people to share their photographic experiences so that others might learn, but obviously you have nothing constructive to say, so I dont think it is appropriate you say anything at all. I am trying not to provoke you to write any other nasty comments but I just would like to write my opinions without being rudely scrutinized. Thank you
Old April 19th 05, 11:30 PM
Tony

I'm rude to all criminals

Old April 19th 05, 11:32 PM
Tony

Fourth address to block to get rid of the spammer called Rebecca. I wonder
if it is harvesting credit card information for organized crime?

Old April 20th 05, 10:16 PM
Rebecca1984 Rebecca1984 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony
Fourth address to block to get rid of the spammer called Rebecca. I wonder
if it is harvesting credit card information for organized crime?

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
The Improved Links Pages are at
Your so pathetic, Prove i'm a spammer and I'll give you a medal. Your the criminal writing all these lies about me. Anyway I nicely asked you just to e-mail me and you will see I just have a norm yahoo account!!! I dont even know what spam is, apart from I get alot of it in my bulk mail
Old April 21st 05, 10:51 PM
Tony

Fifth killfiling. One truly determined spammer. Folks, never deal with
crooks and you'll save lots of money.
Having a blocked senders list I can, in fact check on your email
ADDRESSES, Becky. You are not telling the truth about only having one
account. The differences are small (one letter) but that is of course enough
to make it impossible to killfile all your spam with one hit. However it
still only takes three clicks to get rid of your latest spam and I will
continue to point out that you are a spammer before doing so. And I will
also point out that you have openly lied about your emaail account - which
is not, according to your own addresses, even with yahoo.
Spam is the polite word for Crime.

Old April 22nd 05, 10:06 PM
Big Bill

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:16:02 +0000, Rebecca1984
wrote:

Tony Wrote:
Fourth address to block to get rid of the spammer called Rebecca. I
wonder
if it is harvesting credit card information for organized crime?

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
The Improved Links Pages are at

Your so pathetic, Prove i'm a spammer and I'll give you a medal. Your
the criminal writing all these lies about me. Anyway I nicely asked you
just to e-mail me and you will see I just have a norm yahoo account!!!
I dont even know what spam is, apart from I get alot of it in my bulk
mail

You don't even know what spam is, but you're sure you're not a
spammer. How does that work, exactly?

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"