Photo Preservation for Chemical & Digital Photographs (Product Info)

Old February 4th 04, 05:20 PM
Steven S.

Default Photo Preservation for Chemical & Digital Photographs (Product Info)

I am posting some brief and very useful information concerning a new
product in the Photography Industry. The product by the name of
ArtShield is a clear coating designed to protect and enhance the
longevity of fine art, graphics and photographs (both chemical and
digital). Artshield is totally non-staining and will not affect the
colors or the material of the object being coated. It renders a
photograph non-yellowing. This product is of long term benefits for
both the professional and the hobbyist. For more details please visit
the Artshield website at http://liquiguard.com/artshield.htm Please
accept my thanks for your time and interest
Sincerely,
Steven S.
E-Commerce Marketing/Sales Director
Liquiguard Technologies
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306
http://www.liquiguard.com

Old February 4th 04, 05:42 PM
Nicholas O. Lindan

"Steven S." wrote

SPAM

I, for one, will not buy this product.

--
Nick Lindan
Old February 4th 04, 07:57 PM
Canopus

"Steven S." wrote in message
om...
I am posting some brief and very useful information concerning a new
product in the Photography Industry. snip

So how is it different to the Lettreset coating product that was available
in mat or gloss and which I was using 35 years ago to preserve art work
ready for printing?. Or any other identical product that's on the market
these days which claims the same thing for that matter?

Rob

Old February 5th 04, 12:59 AM
nicholas t

Canopus wrote:

"Steven S." wrote in message
om...

I am posting some brief and very useful information concerning a new
product in the Photography Industry. snip

So how is it different to the Lettreset coating product that was available
in mat or gloss and which I was using 35 years ago to preserve art work
ready for printing?. Or any other identical product that's on the market
these days which claims the same thing for that matter?

Rob

This one's a pyramid scheme ;-)
Old February 5th 04, 11:34 AM
Dennis Bradley

"nicholas t" wrote in message
Canopus wrote:

"Steven S." wrote in message
om...

I am posting some brief and very useful information concerning a new
product in the Photography Industry. snip

So how is it different to the Lettreset coating product that was

available
in mat or gloss and which I was using 35 years ago to preserve art work
ready for printing?. Or any other identical product that's on the

market
these days which claims the same thing for that matter?

Rob

This one's a pyramid scheme ;-)

......based on embalming fluid ? :-)

Old February 5th 04, 12:10 PM
Canopus

"Dennis Bradley" wrote in
message ...

"nicholas t" wrote in message
Canopus wrote:

"Steven S." wrote in message
om...

I am posting some brief and very useful information concerning a new
product in the Photography Industry. snip

So how is it different to the Lettreset coating product that was

available
in mat or gloss and which I was using 35 years ago to preserve art

work
ready for printing?. Or any other identical product that's on the

market
these days which claims the same thing for that matter?

Rob

This one's a pyramid scheme ;-)

.....based on embalming fluid ? :-)

So it will be first class for all my Egyptian photographs?

Rob

Old February 5th 04, 11:37 PM
Alan Kerr

this is what preserved the hieroglyphics on the pyramid walls all these
years :-)

Alan

Dennis Bradley wrote:
"nicholas t" wrote in message

Canopus wrote:

e.com...

Old February 6th 04, 12:30 AM
Canopus

"Alan Kerr" wrote in message
news
this is what preserved the hieroglyphics on the pyramid walls all these
years :-)

Alan

Awe! In that case it can't be any good as there aren't any hieroglyphs on
the pyramid walls any more. Mind you, I know where some of the hieroglyphs
that were on the casing of the Great Pyramid ended up and am planning to see
if I can get some pictures of them over Easter. They are in some dark
passages three feet wide within the walls of a mosque so it sounds like
difficult shooting conditions.

Rob